Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

If you're a business user, instead see the Goodnotes for Business/Enterprise forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7647 results found

1. Make a way for people to vote for the mod response as an appropriate solution.
    For example, the person requesting a calculator in app. The mod pointed out you can swipe and split the screen with a calculator, and that’s a brilliant idea I didn’t think of. I
    There’s no need for GoodNotes to develop and in app calculator, this would be a waste of the GoodNotes teams time and resources, and a waste of storage space on my iPad adding this feature to GoodNotes.
    I want to be able to vote and say the mods response is so great…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. how do i download my OWN past YOUTUBE streams? (NOT TWITCH)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To make them decent looking it would be good if there would be flashcards with linings, dotted etc. thus improving the handwriting and keeping one look at all notes (for the visual lerners)

Linierte, karierte, gepunktete Lernkarten für ordentlichere Notizen und Fortführung bisher genutzter Formate der Lernunterlagen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi, passion planner release a digital version of their planner (www.passionplanner.com), they recommand to use goodnote 5 to have the best experience. I love your app and my passion planner, but it will be very very veryyyyyy usefull, for a person with ADHD (me :D), to have a notification calendar function in goodnote 5. Even for other fonction in goodnote 5, like flashcard and notebook. Sorry for my bad english writing, is not my first langage.

Thanks you :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. have an option in settings to disable eraser double taps

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. hello everyone!
    we have some ideas for GoodNotes. First of all, we find a protractor very helpful for mathematics lessons. Next, a kind of pen, so that we can choose a color on a picture or paper and then paint or write with this color (I really hope you understood!)
    Have a good day!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Highlighting with dark papers is currently bad. It goes over/on the text and it makes it harder to read.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So my free trial with AT&T ended and I added the car's phone number to my existing AT&T account. All was well, the wifi continued to work as intended. Then all of a sudden it no longer works. I thought it was because we drove through an area with poor cell coverage but once it dropped I have been unable to get it back on. It works for carplay etc., but we are unable to access the internet through it. Any suggestions? I was thinking I should call BMW genius or even AT&T but thought I would ask here first…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So my free trial with AT&T ended and I added the car's phone number to my existing AT&T account. All was well, the wifi continued to work as intended. Then all of a sudden it no longer works. I thought it was because we drove through an area with poor cell coverage but once it dropped I have been unable to get it back on. It works for carplay etc., but we are unable to access the internet through it. Any suggestions? I was thinking I should call BMW genius or even AT&T but thought I would ask here first…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. side by side document viewer on Mac, With the growing gray area between a Mac and an iPad the Mac app feels limited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. adding at least one more button for ( highlight, thickness, pen color) would be very helpful other than changing it every min

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Girls i need help. Has any of you experienced tummy tuck surgery after having babies. I have 3 children and the skin on my tummy is very loose, it is hanging around and i do not feel well about it. I try to hide it under huge tops but i do not want to be like this forever. Did some exercise programs also but not much result. It has been almost two years and i want to look good again so i am thinking of tummy tuck surgery. What would be even better to have it somewhere in EU because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Not sure this will take off or not but figured I would see, I have been collecting watches for a few years and I rotate weekly so I figured I would make a thread so everybody that’s interested can post there weekly or daily wear watch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not sure this will take off or not but figured I would see, I have been collecting watches for a few years and I rotate weekly so I figured I would make a thread so everybody that’s interested can post there weekly or daily wear watch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I had occasion to enter the marina channel after dark, I used my familiarity with the channel plus chart plotter track and radar to safely traverse the narrow channel into the marina. This has probable happen 4 or 5 times before over 40 years of boating.
    I’m thinking of adding a LED light capable of lighting up say 50’ of the area ahead for safer navigation.
    Has anyone done this ? I’ve checked out lights but not sure what size and wattage would work. The top of the pilothouse or radar mast would be the easiest for installation.
    Night vision…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Im Moment kann ein Post-IT/ gelber Zettel im Dokument zwar angezeigt und „beschriftet“ werden, aber dieser Text lässt sich nicht zusammen verschieben, sollte man sich doch entschieden haben diese Notiz auf der Seite anders zu platzieren.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. So on my instagram I try to post every few days but sometimes I go 1 or 2 weeks without posting because I'm often too busy with other stuff to draw and not everything I do make I feel like is good enough to put on the internet. when I do post on instagram I'll get 3 or 4 followers but then after a few days of not posting most if not all of them will unfollow me. this happens every time I get new followers and I've only experienced this on instagram. so what gives, is instagram a place…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I read, the large amount of text on the page made it inconvenient for me to add annotations and notes, especially when I needed to quote passages from other works and had no space. Adding blank pages at the bottom of the page makes turning pages difficult and text cannot be joined.
    If a new feature could be added to add blank pages to the left and right of the page, capped at two pages, that would work even better and I would not want to use another note taking app.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be helpful to add (duplicate) the pen tools to the Zoom bar and provide the ability to have some preset favorites. This would increase efficiency and user experience when using the Zoom function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As an engineering student, I often find myself shuffling through old notes to find a quick summary of a topic or a concept that I use in other problems. This becomes quite tedious, as I tend to copy-paste what I wrote into the new notebook where I reference this note. I think that it would be nice to work in a virtual window that shows a cutout of the older notebook which has the notes that are relevant written down, and i can resize said window to fit in the newer notebook. As far as I understand, this would also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?