Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. It is very annoying that we did not get full release on android that was foreseen to be uploaded on 2023. When I compare my goodnotes with my friends on Ipad all I feel is disappointment and I am furious that I cannot experience the possibilities that this app could have gave me. But the most irritating thing to occur is the app crashing or lagging, causing me to have to restart the whole app and possibly delete my previous notes and DELAY IN CLASS! Also why do people on ipad get to use this app without internet connecton while…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Al usa insertar una nueva página después la coloca antes y al insertarla antes la pone en cualquier lugar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. For example we could mark a page that we have important information on that way if we have hundreds of pages we can still find what we need.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. If possible to add more tablet support like Xiaomi pad, Vivo Pad, Lenvo Tab, etc

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. In the iOS version you can select a portion of the screen with the lasso tool and make a screenshot. The screenshot can then be pasted into any GoodNotes document pressing and holding a point on an opened document.
    This functionality is particularly useful for doing homework and copying the exercise description on to a new page in order to work on it.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As a student in full time education, I take my notes on my Ipad using the Goodnotes app. The ability to see my work on my laptop would make my life so much easier as my notes would be with me everywhere and would be easy to access. Please consider this to be a possibility.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to have the option of being abble to see all the comments that you have add on your PDF. Because, I think it´s a usefull tool for students.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sometimes the app wont let me zoom around or move the page and sometimes when I'm writing the pen glitches and the writing disappears.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Making it like Nebo for windows like making it to where we can choose the font we want to write in and convert it to that font.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. In Samsung Notes, we are able to split the screen - be it vertically or horizontally - and at various sizes, so that we can look at a pdf or other notes while also working on homework or other coursework. Only Nebo that I know of is also able to do this, but not GoodNotes yet. Or if it can't be done with the Samsung or Chrome options to do so, if this could be done via inside the Goodnotes app - via tabs, that could be beneficial.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Custom Pen size (like 1-100 in Samsung notes)
    2. Shapes tool can't draw arrow, ⭐...
    3. Movable toolbar to anywhere (like Sam Notes)
    4. Movable colour pallet (to select random colour w/o changing 3 favourite colour)
    5. Enable fullscreen mode (like Sam Notes to write in top area)
    7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Having the window that you can write big in but it shows up normal size on the page similar to the IOS version would be incredible as sometimes having to zoom in and out can become less efficient

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Acho bizarro que a versão Beta para Android tenha poucas funcionalidades, já que a versão ios e mais completa, vocês poderiam fazer algo parecido em questão de funcionalidade. Eu vejo vídeos no YouTube e nas redes sociais sobre o quão incrível e o goodnotes, mas pra mim ele parece somente um bloco de notas simples, e para Android existem outros aplicativos de notas mais completos

Coisas que senti falta no goodnotes;

• customizar capa
    • exportar fontes do dispositivo
    • escolher cor utilizando o seletor
    • nota de áudio
    • estojo de caneta
    • transformar escrita a mão em escrita com fonte
    • exportar sticker
    • abrir suas…
    6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ter como importa sticker

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. TENER LA POSIBILIDAD DE CAMBIAR LA TIPOGRAFIA EN LA APLIACIÓN PARA WINDOWS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would bee cool if goodnotes would remember if you want to sort by date, alphabet or type.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I really wanted to like this as I have switched from iOS to Android and was excited to us it on my S8. Disappointing at best

(1) lag time for almost everything. It took on average 20 to 25 seconds to erase, write, or zoom and have the page focus.
    (2) ease of switching from pen to erasers to shapes was non existent
    (3) loading was horrible

I understand this is a beta but considering the ios version is essentially seamless I thought the program would be better prepared to cross platforms.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?