Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. add the same pen gestures available for the ios version of the app to android users

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Can we have the possibility to change the front When we use text. And maybe transform hand writing in text?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bitte komplettieren Sie Good Notes für windows, wir bezahlen für die Premium-Mitgliedschaft und können einige Tools, welche bei Apple funktionieren, nicht nutzen. z.B. Umwandeln von handgeschriebenem Text

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add the ability to set a stabilization degree for the handwriting, similar to procreate!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add more options for colour choosing beside the 3 default in the tool bar
    Like add an option where we could how many color circles we would want to add...also I'm using it in android and idkif it's different from IOS thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Due to Goodnotes using cloud service to save notes, it automatically saves the most recent changes.

However, the changes are sometimes not saved fully due to situations or carelessness such as: closing the app too soon, disconnect from wifi etc.

Due to this, I am suggesting the ability to manually save current notes so that it is updated into cloud service without us accidentally losing our notes.

It can help us confirm whether our notes are fullt saved into the cloud.

• this is me speaking after losing several notes
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I WOULD BE VERY NICE HAVE THE POSIBILITY TO OPEN MANY PDF IN A ROW LIKE IN IPAD VERSION

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Voice recordings would be great.
    And a text tracking would be good, so that when you hear the recording again you see what you wrote down for.
    Thank you schonmal for all the effort you make !

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm using Goodnotes 6 on MacOS and do my handwritten input with an external graphic tablet.

When using the app for an extended period of time, the written input appears with a major delay. This is fixed by restarting my Laptop or force quitting the app (might be a cache problem?).

Another issue is that keyboard shortcuts don't immediately work when opening a new document or adding a new flash card. This is fixed after using the "change size" option of the lasso tool once on the new document/flash card. (Maybe a flag is false by default?)

Both of these…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'm unable to use a pen with the device I'm on at the moment so the ability to type would be great.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Goodnotes Beta has made great progress in providing features and a great handwriting experience in the Android Beta. I have received an email indicated that the Beta is finished.

Sadly there are two basic features that are required for any note taking app to be useful to notetakers.

1. You must be able to take notes when you are not connected to the internet. As a student or a professional, you need to take notes anywhere, any time. You can't restrict yourself to note taking when an internet connection is available.

2. Taking notes (typed or handwritten) is useless if you can't…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The handwriting work well btw, but the very interesting part - for a student as I am - would be the possibility to insert text sections (with different fonts would be amazing!).

Basically it would be nice, probably the best note taking app for student, if you could make it look exactly like the iOS version of Good Notes.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Being able to crop picture

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Have the option for the highlighter to have flat ends instead of round ends, or to adjust how rounded the ends of the highlighter are.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would good if i could scan Dokument and work on it. In the IOS Version you can do it. Now i have a windows Surface. a classmate has to scan the document with her Apple Pad and send me the PDf on email. I feel really emberassed because i have to ask her if she could send it to me...

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Make it so you can zoom out more. Mine just snaps back

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. sometimes the program hangs and moves the writing or does not recognize what is written

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. So far the beta version is nothing like I've seen in the original good notes. How long will it be until this Android version of good notes is as versatile and usable and functionable as the original good notes to make it worth using?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The name explains itself

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?