Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2038 results found

1. The text written is pixelated you guys need to check it you and see why is that in that way. When Zoom out it looks really worst. When i zoom in it looks just like how it should be. Been using goodnotes in iPad for a year now. This is not a issue in that...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. could you give us the ability to change the base text size instead of it always resetting to 24

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Donma sorunu çözülmeli. Appleda yapılan stickerlar ortak olmalı ve samsungta kullanılabilmesi.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I upload an image or paste in an image, I always get the option to resize it and, dragging the image to make it larger or to rotate it. For me this function never works ill be trying to hold and drag the corners and it won't work, I can't move the image around at all either.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add the ability to sync with IOS. Would make it use if we could type study sets on out our laptop that we could study on our iPads later.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I write a letter or word, the word should be slightly neatened or smoothed up. The 's' should be curvier for example, without taking away from the look of the handwriting. One should have an option to determine how aggressive this smoothing is.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I currently use goodnotes on my ipad and it would be good if it can be synced with the windows version.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Uso good notes en ipad ios. Ojalá pudiera acceder a mis notas desde mi tablet samsung

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 글씨 쓸 때 렉이 심해서 그런지 써지는 것이 매끄럽지 않고 느려요.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It is amazing app on IPad but a lot need to be done in Android devices.
    In Android it crash a lot, most of the features work for a short time, you have to close the app and open it again to make it work which is a pain. It is an unfortunate that Android users are not able to use it as IPad users.
    I have update it, or update my Samsung S8 tablet. Non of them fix the problems.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Wenn man das Tablet dreht oder in ein anderes Dokument wechselt ist immer auf der linken Seite ein Teil des Dokuments abgeschnitten, bzw. er ferschwindet außerhalb des Bildschirms und man muss Goodnotes jedes mal neustarten, damit es wieder richtig funktioniert. Bitte beheben Sie das.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Having an eraser that is more precise would be a great option, I believe they have it on the apple version.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please consider adding this function to your app, I’m an old user been using this app for 4-5 years now and don’t want to switch to Notability(they have this function already). I’m pretty sure med students will buy this function.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please save vertical space, like hide the top bar where it shows my account, the name of the note, etc. these are useless while I am writing.
    The tool bar shoule be floating and have a vertical version like the original iPad Memo App.

I use this tool for online lesson as a teacher, and use iPad version and Windows Beta version both.
    Considering most PC screen are 16*9 wide, so, please make the writing space more high by hiding the top bar and a floating tool bar.

This is not only for Windows Beta, iPad and Mac version should…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be extremely useful to have the ability to change the pen size, this way if we are creating a title and we want it to be bold and big, we can do that or if we want our writing to look thicker, we will also be able to do that.

To adjust sizes, you could ether have a like dot that you move left or right to increase/decrease size (example below)
    OR
    Have options for varied sizes e.g. 0.5 0.7 ....... (LIKE PEN SIZES IRL)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Option to remove the structure on the luft side and use the paper in fullscreen

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have a feature where selecting the writing enables you to change the colour of the writing rather than having to re-write it in another colour

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Microsoft pen has an eraser on it, so that you can use it like normal instead of having to click on each option manually. Please make it to where I can use the pen on the pen's abilities not having to manually press pen every time after I erase.

Also, make it to where I can search for words that I have written, for document searching.

Please put folders or other ways to organize notes!!! I cant have every lecture for 6 classes be on a single notebook or a million seperate notebooks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 제발 페이지 누락좀 고쳐 주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 내가 필기하는 부분을 녹음할 수 있게 해주세요.
    아이패드의 굿노트에는 있는 기능이 삼성 탭에 없으니 불편한 부분이 많습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?