Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2018 results found

1. Goodnotes is not working for me! All the sudden it stopped letting me draw with my finger or my stylus Bluetooth pen! It only let's me draw with the mouse and that is very hard to do when trying to do your homework! I hope this issue can be resolve because otherwise you have lost me on your site! Thank you for your time!

Sincerely, your customer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Me gustaría que hubiera un inicio con todas las hojas del pdf, para poder moverse mejor por ellas. Al igual que estaría bien poder destarcarlas, y asi tener las importantes seleccionadas y es más facil encontrarlas. IGUAL QUE EN IOS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Me gustaria poder abrir varios archivos a la vez, sin necesidad de tener que salirme del que estoy editando, de manera que pueda tener varias pestañas abiertas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be good if the Split view like the IOS exist. It would be easy to work with two differents documents

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please bring this type of scrolling feature it is very inconvenient to scroll down from the side bar I am attaching the video to demonstrate what type of scrolling i am talking about.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make a darkmode which uses black background and not dark grey so devices with OLED screens save battery.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I will like to have the floating square that let's someone continue writing without having to move the page.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'm using a convertible laptop with a pen, When I switch to the eraser mode with pressing a bottom button on my pen, I need to touch the screen to change it back to the pen mode. otherwise it just stays on eraser mode.

I suggest an improvement on transitioning eraser to pen automatically.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This is on the ios version but it will help a lot with editing pdfs without needing to constantly zoom in and out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. IN LATEST UPDATE OF GOODNOTES BETA VERSION , GOODNOTES HAS LOSE ITS FEATURE OF CHANGING PAGE SIZE i.e. ZOOM IN AND ZOOM OUT WITHOUT WHICH IT IS UNABLE TO USE GOODNOTES . PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM . ADD THE FEATURE OF ZOOM IN AND ZOOM OUT OF THE PAGES AS EARLIER.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It still lacks a lot of features such as pattern recognition after a long press with the stylus, or the zoom has a specific place on the page that allows us to see precisely where we write by observing the entirety of the page. Handwriting recognition and keyboard writing also do not exist at the moment. In short, many features are still missing

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When erasing regularly only part is erased from screen but when you restart Goodnotes you find it did erase

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In my opinion it could be amazing to see synchronization in the files between your windows app and your IOS app. moreover, the ability to write and edit documents like word.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability of pin folders in the sidebar for quick access (can do this on Mac Finder by dragging desired folder into sidebar). Takes a lot of time to find folders in GoodNotes.

Additionally, going back to the 'start' of Favourites when clicking the Favourites tab. If I have opened a folder in Favourites, clicking favourites takes me to the opened folder.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The text written is pixelated you guys need to check it you and see why is that in that way. When Zoom out it looks really worst. When i zoom in it looks just like how it should be. Been using goodnotes in iPad for a year now. This is not a issue in that...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. could you give us the ability to change the base text size instead of it always resetting to 24

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Donma sorunu çözülmeli. Appleda yapılan stickerlar ortak olmalı ve samsungta kullanılabilmesi.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When I upload an image or paste in an image, I always get the option to resize it and, dragging the image to make it larger or to rotate it. For me this function never works ill be trying to hold and drag the corners and it won't work, I can't move the image around at all either.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add the ability to sync with IOS. Would make it use if we could type study sets on out our laptop that we could study on our iPads later.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?