Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2123 results found

1. 페이지 수가 많은, 용량이 큰 노트는 렉이 너무 심해요.
    예를 들어 80페이지로 이동할려고 해도, 흰화면에 글이 뜰때까지 5분가까이 기다려야해요;;;
    거기다가 그림이 많은 노트같은 경우에는 2~3페이지만 이동해도 그림이 상단부터 하단까지 천천히 화면에 떠요.
    도저히 사용을 하거나 공부를 할 수가 없어요.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. there is no way to type in the document, which takes away from the neatness of notetaking and planning digitally.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Provide Users Guide

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. For the flashcards page can you make a flashcard icon instead. Where I can click to flip the flashcard over, like I can type on one side and draw on the other.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Exemple: J'ai 5 feuilles dans ma note. Je voudrait déplacer la feuille 4 et la mettre devant la feuille 2.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I use a kingwrite EMR spen on my samsung devices, it is my favorite.
    The eraser works perfectly on the back of the device but I did notice the side button does nothing.

I would imagine a regular spen user would be annoyed that it doesn't erase but I would appreciate if it could be a chosen option to have any tool you wish.

I would like to change mine to be the select tool for when i have to move things around.

BTW for Samsung Users if you need another Smart Pen I highly recommend the KingWrite pen on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be useful if you could insert images from the camera can be inserted directly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hi I'd like to be able to change the page template inside a notebook, also the app for some reason doesn't detect the earsing button on my s pen while other apps do
    Moreover, will there be an option to buy the pro version once and without annual renewal, with a higher price of course
    Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Want to be able to zoom out to value below 120%. Currently if I try to zoom to 100% it snaps back to 120%.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I am a teacher. I use textbook pdf file with galaxytab. File size is 200~1000 Mb.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I had a 150 page notebook with a project i have to give at the end of the semester, i know goodnotes doesnt have backup in microsoft, but why would you log me out and delete my stuff knowing i can't recover them? i am so mad, i really hope goodnotes sees this and contacts me, help me, because it was a very long and important work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. There are 2 issues I am having with Goodnotes when using the Slim Pen 2:

1. The pen has an eraser on the back, so when I turn my pen around to erase and then turn it back around to continue writing, the tool doesn't automatically switch from the eraser to the pen again. This was initially working, but it no longer works in the latest version.

2. The pen supports haptic feedback, so whenever I write or draw with the pen, I get haptic feedback from the pen. Most other writing programs I use with the pen support this functionality. This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I'd like to see GoodNotes also on my S23 so i can see (and modify) my notes also without my laptop when I'm outside the office

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sometimes, I can't erase the writing anymore, but if I have to zoom in or out of the screen, I will erase the writing like the video below. the current version is v109949.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi, if you can add a feature where I can select a text from the imported files to copy the selected one.

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. All the Korean texts (not my handwriting) cannot be viewed properly in Windows app. There might have been text encoding issues.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 내용을 지우고 다시 적었는다. 그후 다시 그 파일에 들어갔더니 지웠던 내용이 지워지지 않고 그 위에 다시 글씨가 써졌다. 이러한 오류가 한두번이 아니다. 고쳐달라.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Made it possible to use Hyperlien for digital agenda, notebooks and more with the possibility to add stickers. Like the IOS version where we will be able to use all the GoodNotes futures

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?