Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2027 results found

1. folder tree helps to navigate easily (like an windows explorer address bar) and pdf tabs on top to switch between files just like ios app. it would also help if we could resize the pdf layout within the app instead of having multiple goodnote.exe open to work on multiple files simultaneously.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I personally don't like handwriting on my tablet so for me it would be essential to have a typing tool.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 확대를 할 때나 글을 쓸 때 렉이 좀 많이 걸려요

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I feel as though a planner option would be a good idea, because some people maybe want to make, design, & personalise their own planner if they can't find something that suits them or their needs. I personally use digital planners throughout my daily life, but I can never find an app or anything that is easy to use to make one to suit me.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The ability of pin folders in the sidebar for quick access (can do this on Mac Finder by dragging desired folder into sidebar). Takes a lot of time to find folders in GoodNotes.

Additionally, going back to the 'start' of Favourites when clicking the Favourites tab. If I have opened a folder in Favourites, clicking favourites takes me to the opened folder.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I upload an image or paste in an image, I always get the option to resize it and, dragging the image to make it larger or to rotate it. For me this function never works ill be trying to hold and drag the corners and it won't work, I can't move the image around at all either.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have a feature where selecting the writing enables you to change the colour of the writing rather than having to re-write it in another colour

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. when i close the book or notebook i was taking notes in it opens the first page or book cover (i accidently unplugged my pc the other day and forgot which page i was on) so it would be great if there is an option is settings to open the page i was last editing on

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Would like to use this for bible journaling or any journaling and so the ability to export to editing software like in IOS is a must.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We cannot print in the Goodnote program because there are no tools for us to choose.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Almost every time I open a PDF to read and annotate, I forget it defaults to edit mode, and I draw a big line from trying to scroll down the page.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add more Features that has been added to the Apple Version of goodnotes.

-images and Text
    Its very important for the users and must be included, even in the beta.
    -Be able to download the Note and share it
    -For Organisation: Add Folders, to keep getting oeganised, and finding the notes easily.
    -Fix some Bug issues
    It laggs for me, when I try to zoom in/out and thats prwtty mich a downgrade for users to smoothly use the app.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Be able to choose what tool you want as your button shortcut

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think it will be a lot easier to draw things when my finger tips or hand (occasionally) does not draw stuff by accident. Samsung Notes has this feature where it blocks the ability to write just with the stylus when connected. I believe most people do not use their fingertips to take notes. Specially a GoodNotes user, since its a premium note taking taking.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. when i try to add a blank page between two existing pages of an imported document(pdf) then instead of adding a blank page it adds the copy of that page pls fix this issue.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I need the option to download my notebooks as a PDF to print them out. Also it would be nice to choose which size the paper has. For example DIN A4.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. as good notes will eventually be used more often than onenote even on windos i suggest implementing an infinite canvas. It would not only attract more onenote users but it will also be more familiar for someone who already uses it extensively in note. In general i think many features of note should eventally come to good notes for PC. Also a feature to import and convert onenote files and if possible a better organisation of files just like onenote

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Maybe you could add a better Writing stabilisator or maybe you can Put stabilisator level from 1 to 10
    level one is a low stabilisator and 10 a high one.
    Here is a picture for an exaple

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Realease and Optimize the app for mi pad 5

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. If you get pictures or notes from someone with the iOS GoodNotes app then I want to be able to open them from the PC app. Digital stickers, notes, and other objects created in the app being able to free flow between iOS and PC would really uplevel the experience. I know that in a BETA there is a lot going on in the background but making picture functionality the next test would be fantastic. Making sure that works and is able to be implemented in the same way as the iOS app is key to moving forward. Thank you…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?