Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1980 results found

1. I would like to choose which layer I want to move, resize, etc. As well as move a element backward or forward between layers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I WOULD BE VERY NICE HAVE THE POSIBILITY TO OPEN MANY PDF IN A ROW LIKE IN IPAD VERSION

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please consider adding support for all the oled
    screens in the Android market. It would be very convenient to use the oled to its max potential while scrolling, drawing, writing and library. It saves battery and i is less straining to our eyes . People will love this Also Also betterfors_compatibility ability to transfer notes to and from other apps like Samsung notes and Notion for a much better Quality of life experiance. And please I am not talking
    about the grey background when referring about Dark mode. Black means Black. Much love
    to you Good Notes Team.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Being able to create color palette for pen and highlighters.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve the rendering speed. Whenever I scroll or zoom in/out it takes a while to render as well as when every I write something it takes time to show up. This is a major issue as it makes note taking difficult. If this is actual improved in the full version, I would be more than willing to pay for Goodnotes and make it my standard note-taking app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. i should be able to copy and paste text from and to goodnotes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Palm can interfere with the scroll bar on the right side of the screen when writing which moves the page so having the ability to lock it so the page doesn't move around when writing and just using the side bar on the right to navigate pages would be useful

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be quite helpful if you could add a function of automatic switch from rubber to pen/highlighter after erasing on a note.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is a massive delay when writing and writing is extremly buggy, I can't write fluently, cause I have to make a pause (5-20sec.) after every letter! Please fix this.
    Also I am missing a ruler and an export-tool...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Not only is it lagging, but some of my letters are gone! Hahaha^^hohoho^^ Noooooo...So I have to write slowly...I have to spend too much time!
    I'll expect the ios version to be more perfect.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Screenshot with Lasso tool

we should be able to take a screenshot of any document we opened on the goodnotes tab by Lasso tool, so that we can use them further in our notes and dont need to take full page screenshots and cropping everytime .
    Thank you

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. would be great if there was a 'fill in' option for colouring in shapes when drawing diagrams etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Insert possibility to create a text with keyboard, as if it was Word (that it is more restricted of the pc version)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ability to use bold, italic, underline, highlights,... on study set flashcards

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 글씨 쓸 때 렉이 심해서 그런지 써지는 것이 매끄럽지 않고 느려요.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please save vertical space, like hide the top bar where it shows my account, the name of the note, etc. these are useless while I am writing.
    The tool bar shoule be floating and have a vertical version like the original iPad Memo App.

I use this tool for online lesson as a teacher, and use iPad version and Windows Beta version both.
    Considering most PC screen are 16*9 wide, so, please make the writing space more high by hiding the top bar and a floating tool bar.

This is not only for Windows Beta, iPad and Mac version should…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. folder tree helps to navigate easily (like an windows explorer address bar) and pdf tabs on top to switch between files just like ios app. it would also help if we could resize the pdf layout within the app instead of having multiple goodnote.exe open to work on multiple files simultaneously.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. At the start of note taking, inconsistency and lagging and also not consistent when erasing the content not so fluent and sometimes, it draws lines, etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I like that samsung notes has multiple writing options such as highlighter and pencil. They also have available color palettes where you select your favorites and those are easily available. You can also favorite your favorite combinations of writing tool/size/color. Another option that samsung notes doesn't have but I'd like would be a watercolor brush.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?