Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2027 results found

1. right now the share link that's viewable on the web can only be opened and viewed in win beta. But since the current beta version doesn't allow you to save the link as a shortcut, i have to save the email that the link came in and look for that email everytime in order to access the share link. I'm assuming the ultimate goal is a shared file such as what currently exists for ios but since that's still not in operation yet, then having a way to access shared web links is an acceptable temporary solve.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be great if there was an option to remove page breaks and take notes continuously without adding new pages!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Whether starting a new notebook or changing a page template, I cannot change the page color. It lets me select yellow, for example - but after I hit apply, no change.... the page stays white. Same for choosing dark. I can select from the designs such as dotted, lined, grid etc, and those changes work as expected, but the color does nothing.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If you delete the paper page, you are not able to convert from a cover template to a paper template. If you select to add a new page, it just adds a new cover template.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. goodnotes as a windows native app with the created files and folders accessible/managable throu the file explorer.
    option to choose where to save the files (saving on another drive for example, switching standart folder would also be useful)

the folders and subfolders created in the app are made in the selcted folder, accessing it via file explorer will give you the exact same strukture

advantages:
    -easy selecting of specific files via explorer without the need to exit already opend files (if you need to look something up while working on homework)
    -possibillity to share specifi files or complete folders without…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The current options for covers are sort of limiting. For example, the solid white cover automatically has a yellow line, but I would like a green or a red line instead. An option to customize the color(s) of the cover would be awesome.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. So that we can write on the tablet with a Samsung pen, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I think it would be extremely beneficial to the GoodNotes app if a feature were available to upload animated pictures or files to the app. Majority of people who use GoodNotes are students and having this feature available would make more people/students want to use this app rather than other note taking apps. I have already considered looking into other apps considering GoodNotes doesnt allow this feature. I have found myself wanting this feature way too many times along with other students. I think this would make the app 10 times better.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As a student, and someone who doesn't really have an income it would really be better if the features/ tools we use to make notes are free ^^

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it possible to disable the option of adding comments while writing

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please disable the option of comments I cannot touch the screen without that appearing. It is annoying.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. IOS users can add elements, Android users needs the same thing ASAP!!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When writing in text i can only change the size and boldness of words. It would be really good to change the colour of the words when writing titles with it

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. hyperlink please and jump to page option for windows

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As someone who uses my S8 tab alot for my digital planning I feel as though some font options would be a great addition to the android goodnotes app. It would also be nice to be able to import custom fonts, as I feel like this makes it feel more personal and enjoyable. I have always loved to be able to customise my stuff.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I like the look of my handwritten notes, but sometimes there is just too much to write out and it takes hours. Being able to upload my handwriting template or being able to change the text to a less basic font would be very helpful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be nice if one side was fixed when resizing the image.

Right now, one side is not fixed, which is inconvenient when editing photos.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Meiner Meinung nach ist die IOS version der WIndows version um welten Vorraus. Die App sollte weniger über eine webseite aufrufbar sein sonder über eine App wie bei ios und somit auch ohne Internet nutzbar sein. wenn man mal eine Falsche bewegung macht, z.B. falsch radiert oder etwas falsches auswhählt mit dem lasso, kann man dieses Tool nicht mehr nutzen auf der Seite. Der Fehler wäre sicherlich behoben wenn es eine eingeständige app wäre...
    Einfach etwas von der IOS Version abschauen noch dann ist die App genauso erfolgreich wie bei IOS. Ich freue mich schon auf die Updates :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am able to lasso writing and copy paste in one notebook but it gets rid of the clipboard as soon as I leave the notebook so I can't paste the lasso section in another notebook and have to rewrite it. It would be nice to have the clipboard remember across books

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?