Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2167 results found

1. I use my laptop to take handwritten notes, this means it's harder to rotate my laptop to write at the perfect angle due to its size. I would like the option to rotate the page is small degrees (not just in 90 degree intervals) by twisting the page with your fingers, just like on drawing apps so I can write on an angle.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I use samsung notes to take notes usually and I really like how my handwriting looks like with that tool. It hasn't got pressure sensitivity, but the downstrokes are thicker and the upstrokes thinner. Would be really nice to have the same catalog of pens as in samsung notes in general

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I think it would be very helpful for organization and shareability when you include in future updates perhaps, the ability for Goodnotes to detect what we're writing and then turn them into print letters. this way, even with messy handwriting, notes become clear and organized. This also helps in sharing documents with other GoodNotes users because the notes are fixed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. For example when you import documents like your exam it is essential to save your work on your laptop so you can for example : submit it to your teachers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Implementar la escritura de texto y poder importar diferentes tipos de fuentes!
    Sería un excelente beneficio aun que sea de paga!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I need s pen function are like ss note

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Vollversion mit dem kompletten Funktionsumfang! Fügen Sie alle Funktionen bei Android und Windows hinzu, die in der IOS-Version enthalten sind.

Implementieren sie bitte zuerst folgende Funktionen =

Browser Variante, wenn man kein Gerät von sich da hat.

Vollautomatische Sync-Fähigkeit zwischen iOS, Android und Windows und der Browser-Version.

Abspeichern und Verschicken als PDF, als Link und zwischen GoodNotes Konten.

Ordner erstellen. Unterordner erstellen.

Einfügen leeren Blättern, liniert, kariert oder ohne Muster.

Textkommentare einfügen.

Screenshots und Fotos machen und einfügen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ich benutze die Beta für Android. Leider funktioniert das Schreiben noch nicht flüssig genug und Features gibt es auch noch zu wenig. Man kann keine Dokumente einscannen und der Rest ist auch noch ziemlich mau. Da es die Beta ist kann ich es noch verstehen, hoffe aber, dass wird sich in Zukunft, in NAHER Zukunft noch ändern. LG!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Thank you for releasing the beta version of Good Note on Android, but this application does not work smoothly because it works within the mobile Chrome browser, and the S-pen function of the Samsung Galaxy Tab series is also not fully available. It would be nice to use this point and the UI of the same environment as IOS/I Pad OS.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. After using the beta version for a bit I have a few thoughts on the things that could be fix or added. Firstly the fixes:

1) Bugs related to notebook rendering (it sometimes doesn’t show the things I wrote when I scroll up to see them)
    2) Speeding it up a bit (other apps run smoothly on my tablet but in GoodNotes Beta the pen has a bit of a lag)
    3) Talking about bugs – when I change the color of the page it doesn’t show up in the notebook (it’s still white)

And additions that would be great:

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be amazing that I can edit jpeg files directly in the app, exactly as it is requested many times for pdf .

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be great if there was a possibility to use your tablet and pen on it to write or draw on PC or Laptop (to have much huger screen) or easily sinc your tablet files with pc (through Google drive, etc.)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Crear carpetas con varios blocks de notas
    • Uso de lupa
    • Pegatinas
    • Texto de "mano" a texto de "computadora"
    • Corrección de figuras
    • Más pociones de personalización
    • Separadores de páginas
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be awesome if you can put your own images as the title page, like you made a particular title page for biology, other for chemestry...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Like assign hotkey F1 to highlight, F2 to Pen, F3 to erasure, F4 to undo, etc. Better ease of access since you dont need to drag your cursor to each tool if you need to switch to different tools.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have purchased planner through GoodNotes and need to be able to use them on my PC. I have premium GoodNotes and want to be able to use the features I use on my IPad on my PC. This feature is very important to me. I need to be able to sync my notebook across devices.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Need cross-platform sync

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?