Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2180 results found

1. The pen stays stuck as an eraser after using the eraser side of the pen. It is very uncomfortable to keep switching.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be more usefull if you could be able to delete coments, and pictures after painting over them

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Drawing is great, but we need to have the ability to add text through typing into our documents.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I think that you can maybe add an option to also be able to group notes together in one file and also add more pen options.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. It would be nice if it could be used in a square shape when using a wool snare.

2. It would be nice if there was a rotation function after selecting the lasso like when using the iPad.

3. I would like to support pop-up notes to increase efficiency

4. I wish there was a post-it function

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. in the import of pdf documents, when viewing pdf documents, some lines of the font will be faint or black. this siutuation happpens more while browing Chinese documents than English ones.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It is very slowly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I Downloaded the App, and the first thing i noticed was: I can't create any Folders!

I really enjoyed this feature on iOS and i would think its a Must-Have feature for me to switch from OneNote to GoodNotes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. there is no "insert text" feature on the beta version, which i think is very necessary since there is no to little laptop/computer that have a screen to write on and if we still want to use goodnotes then we'll have to buy unnecessary stuffs to solve this problem

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Built-in dictionary support with a feature to select a word and store it directly in a custom wordlist to improve vocabulary. You can add an option "Add to wordlist" beside "define" when selecting a word.

OR

Much better if there is an option to "Add definition to wordlist" beside the "manage" button when defining a word

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I really grown to like how in OneNote you are able to write endlessly, without having to pay attention to the space you have on a page. I even would say that I am not sure if I would use a software for note taking, that doesn't support endless pages.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. S펜 인식 속도가 조금 더디고 느립니다. 글자가 한박자 늦게 써져요.
    그리고 색상을 선택할 때 스포이드가 있으면 좋겠어요! 원하는 색을 저장하고 실수로 지웠을 때, 색상의 이름이 없으면 다시 그 색으로 돌아가지 못하는 것이 너무 슬픕니다..
    그리고 펜과 지우개, 형광펜 크기도 3개가 아닌 조금 더 세부적으로 선택할 수 있으면 좋겠습니다.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. WhenI am taking notes is so difficult and I struggle a lot because it's kinda confusing write something and wait for it to appear 2 sec later

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to text content. And I hope I can change letter pont

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To have your most favourite pens at hand and in a corner of the screen. PLEASE.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Writing "what's new" in each update would be so beneficial for us waiting for some features , I don't think it's necessary that with each update I spend so much time looking for each and every feature to see if it's finally here or not , you can either write it in the "update information" section in google play or post it on Instagram, and thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Coul you please perhaps make a grid option for the overview panel? I'm using a panner with goodnotes for android and scrolling down 300 pages on that 1 collumn of overview on the left is not convenient.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. the system freezes a lot and it would be nice to have more variety of content

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. After erasing with the button on the Lenovo active pen 2 the eraser stays selected, even after you let go the erasing button. It should switch back to the pen

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Pelease release the android version as a native App and Focus on it rather than the pwa. It will be much easier to use and give feedback given that no constant internet connection would be requiered

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?