Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2123 results found

1. Being able to lock elements together to make a single image would be very handy. If you draw a son and you try to move that s unwithout certain every individual way with the last hotel you leave them behind. Moving a word you can leave behind the dot on the I or the cross bar for the T. Why can't these be lock together.? If you write on a sticker, you can move the sticker and the word stay there. What was the point of having a sticky note section? A whole pile of stickers that are sticky notes.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Al escribir con el spen, detecta la mano de apoyo como una pulsación y aparece la opción de añadir comentario, que imposibilita seguir escribiendo. Es muy molesto, entorpece mucho la toma de apuntes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have realised that since the recent version's, when the application is launched my S pen's air commands are synced with Samsung Internet. This tells me that the application's platform is based through Samsung Internet. Also, copy and paste has also been inoperative from a screenshot or an image ever since.
    Features like on IOS is also missing.
    In my opinion, the application should have its own platform to operate so that bugs like these do not occur in the future

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Es wäre wünschenswert, die Möglichkeit zu haben, Seiten einfach umzusortieren, beispielsweise Seite 21 zu Seite 16. Ebenso wäre es hilfreich, feste Einstellungen vornehmen zu können. Zum Beispiel sollte die Schriftgröße bei Auswahl von 19 beibehalten werden, anstatt automatisch auf 22 zu wechseln. Die Seite weist einige Bugs auf, wie die Notwendigkeit, manchmal dreimal auf eine Funktion zu klicken, damit sie funktioniert, usw. Alles in allem ist die Seite nicht schlecht, aber es gibt viel Potenzial für Verbesserungen. Es wäre am besten, die Seite selbst zu nutzen und zu erfahren, welche Bereiche noch optimiert werden könnten, die gibt es viele. Liebe…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow for the use of importing PowerPoint files. This supports students in college greatly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be great if GoodNotes had the option to view the most recent notes accessed. It would work like Word or other Microsoft applications and show perhaps the last 10.

If this is already a request, please point me in that direction, and I will vote for it. If it's a feature, please direct me there as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to change and move pages. But it can't. So, make pages be able to be moved.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It is so frustrating having 24 being the set default size and going to type and not being able to change it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. add search in windows series (ctrl+f)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. The ideal would be making the Android / Windows app identical to the iOS app, including all features, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The ability to pin notebooks to the start of a folder (i.e., override the sorting system for chosen notebooks) would be a great feature. This would be really helpful, for example, if using Goodnotes for schoolwork where you may be working on a particular notebook (i.e., topic) and want quick access to it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In the windows version, there is no option to save the text style, unlike in iOS version.
    Looking forward to this update.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I stopped writing and closed the app, then opened it the next day, some of the words and sentences I wrote were missing. I tried to sign out, and even re-install the app to make sure it ran properly, but nothing changed. I don't know what happened to the app. Hope Goodnotes team can fix it!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I think it would be awesome if audio recordings could be saved to a page instead of a notebook as a whole. So for example MS PowerPoint you can record audio per slide and place a button to play the audio on the slide. This is great if your audio is only related or needed for a specific page and not the whole journal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My Tablet doesnt have an Internet Connection, so I cant use it without Hotspot (Iam 8 houors in school)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add voice recording feature , so that i have not to use samsung recording tool.for lectures recording feature much needed .please addthis feature

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In Goodnotes 6 we can't choice font for text mode and missing too highlight feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to have the option of being abble to see all the comments that you have add on your PDF. Because, I think it´s a usefull tool for students.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I suggest implementing a backup function or a 'restore previous notes' function? I think it would be frustrating for anyone who accidentally deletes their notes and finds out there is no way to retrieve them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. EXPORT AS PDF IN DIFFERENT PAGE COLORS,
    I want to be able to make notes on black color paper, but when I export to pdf to print out I would like to be able to make the page colors white

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?