Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2034 results found

1. Please let me use the png file like a sticker with partial editing.
    Please update the function like the attached picture.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. A tool to draw with an angle. Similar to the ruler of One Note.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm using a convertible laptop with a pen, When I switch to the eraser mode with pressing a bottom button on my pen, I need to touch the screen to change it back to the pen mode. otherwise it just stays on eraser mode.

I suggest an improvement on transitioning eraser to pen automatically.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. IN LATEST UPDATE OF GOODNOTES BETA VERSION , GOODNOTES HAS LOSE ITS FEATURE OF CHANGING PAGE SIZE i.e. ZOOM IN AND ZOOM OUT WITHOUT WHICH IT IS UNABLE TO USE GOODNOTES . PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM . ADD THE FEATURE OF ZOOM IN AND ZOOM OUT OF THE PAGES AS EARLIER.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It still lacks a lot of features such as pattern recognition after a long press with the stylus, or the zoom has a specific place on the page that allows us to see precisely where we write by observing the entirety of the page. Handwriting recognition and keyboard writing also do not exist at the moment. In short, many features are still missing

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The text written is pixelated you guys need to check it you and see why is that in that way. When Zoom out it looks really worst. When i zoom in it looks just like how it should be. Been using goodnotes in iPad for a year now. This is not a issue in that...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Microsoft pen has an eraser on it, so that you can use it like normal instead of having to click on each option manually. Please make it to where I can use the pen on the pen's abilities not having to manually press pen every time after I erase.

Also, make it to where I can search for words that I have written, for document searching.

Please put folders or other ways to organize notes!!! I cant have every lecture for 6 classes be on a single notebook or a million seperate notebooks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have a pen that I press the button, it erases. When I try to do this for goodnotes, it stays on the eraser option and doesn't automatically go back to pen writing. This really disrupts my flow of writing, having to go back and click on the pen every time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hello!

I would request the ability to modify lines after they are drawn with the stylus. After drawing a line with the stylus, I would like to see the ability to tap the line with your finger and have reference boxes pop up on both ends of the line and middle of the line. This would allow the ability to change the length/angle of a line as well as change the curvature if it is a curved line.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like the feature of setting an image to the back/background. When I write over a photo and need to move a pen mark, I have to erase the mark, as moving the mark would move the image too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. All the Korean texts (not my handwriting) cannot be viewed properly in Windows app. There might have been text encoding issues.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 안드로이드 버전을 새로 쓰고 있는데 개선했으면 하는 점을 몇 가지 발견했습니다.
    1) 처음 시작할 때 사용방법을 튜토리얼로 자세하게 알려주세요 (새로 시작하는 사람들은 어디에 뭐가 있는지 모릅니다)
    2) 확대해서 글씨를 쓰게 될 경우 많이 버퍼링이 걸립니다. 글씨도 이상하고 마음대로 써지지 않아요
    2) 돌아가기 버튼이 한번에 눌리지 않고 잘 눌러야만 눌립니다. 그리고 이또한 돌아가기 버튼을 눌렀을 때 바로 되지 않고 느리게 진행되고, 이후에 글씨를 쓰게 될 때 느려집니다.
    몇 가지 더 나오겠지만 우선은 이 점만 고치면 좋을 것같아요.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Il faut peut-être améliorer la sensibilité pour le stylo. Je trouve que la latence entre le mouvement et l'écriture est gênante.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I don't know the case on IPADs but when zooming in and out , i don't want the page to stay with my fingers that i can move it right and left .. the page is not kept in the centre of the screen .. that creates so many lags and other writing problems .
    I have to wait for the page to get to the center and then i can write again .
    Try samsung notes and you can see what i mean .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The hp pencil erase feature is supported going into erase mode but not coming out. I think it would improve the user experience to support this feature as it would allow you to erase without needing to leave the pen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 우선 펜 인식이 너무 안좋고 손으로 쓰는 것을 끄는 기능이 있었으면 좋겠어요 그리고 내보내기를 하니 화질이 엄청 깨지더라구요

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rendre plus fluide l’application surtout pour les zoom il y a énormément de ralentie .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?