Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2025 results found

1. Keep settings even after leaving the web app: it's great that you can set the pen thickness, for example, and also add your own colors. However, these settings are lost every time you close the web app. Since the app is related to the account, is it possible that these settings are saved?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. the highlighter assumes a very strange behavior while moving and zooming the page. I leave a video that explain the problem

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello Developper Team!

I'm so excited for the Goodnotes Apps in Android!
    I think the BETA version lacks a few interesting features.

The most important one for me is the ability to use the eraser by pressing the button on the S-Pen.

The lasso tool still lacks a lot of options : change colour, add elements for sticky notes, ...

I think it would be nice to have the option to use the keyboard for notetaking, to have a sticker library in the menu bar for easy access.

Finally I think we should have the option to open multiple notebooks…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When writing with a pencil, the input speed on the screen is slow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Im not sure what to call this but the formating is weird on my tab s8 +. (Screenshot attached.) I can see part of the previous page. I know it may be just an aspect ratio difference between a Samsung device and an iPad, but I don't remember this being an issue on the ios version. It would make the experience nicer if you could see just the single page. I tried changing from the "goodnotes standard" template to letter size but I could still see the previous page.
    The attached screenshot is with my tablet in portrait mode, my…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Some of my worksheets wont render correctly once uploaded and opened in good notes for windows. Maybe you could work on high-quality rendering of the worksheets.

In the example I uploaded, you can see that some of the lines don´t render in correctly and wont allow me to correctly analyse the given questions.

Apart from that the Windows Version is pretty sufficient so far.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 파일 불러오는것과 들어가서 화면 나오는데 시간 좀 걸린다.(렉이 너무 심하다)
    다른 앱들은 펜 버튼 누르면 지워지는데 이 앱에서는 안되서 아쉽다.
    펜 굵기가 한정적이라서 불편하다.
    아직 페이지 이동,복사 등등이 없어서 그런지 좋다고 할 수가 없다.
    폴더 만드는것이 없어서 불편하다.
    텍스트 입력하는 부분이 없다.
    사진 자르기가 없어서 사진 불러오기전에 미리 잘라놓고 사용하는게 불편하다.
    이렇게 불편한 부분이 많으면 플렉슬 노트 사용하는게 좋은 것 같다.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Use of numbers above a laptop keyboard as shortcuts for menu items will be great! For example:
    if I press 1, pen is selected;
    If i press 2, eraser is selected, and so on.
    This will make it smoother!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Recently, I can edit lines as long as I don't lift the pen out of it. Moreover it can only be edited at the end of the line. I wish I could edit it whenever and wherever my pen touches the line.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have a better backup in drive cause i hve already lost my notes once, apparently they did not save correctly, so I don't trust the app anymore

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This is a Galaxy Tab S7+ user
    The reaction is too late and the speed is too slow to use.
    Maybe it's because it's a beta version, but it's so out of function that normal testing was impossible.
    Basically, I think we need to calculate the speed first to test other function.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Aktuell ist das Schreiben mit dem Stift verzögert, genau das gleiche Problem ist mit dem Radierer. Wenn ich schreibe reagiert die app erst mehrere Sekunden später. Es wäre schön wenn man die schreibfunktion verflüssigen könnte bzw nichts verzögert reagiert.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow Copy and pate into other websites. It could be embedded into Notion, or other apps. Right now you can only copy paste within the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. O aplicativo beta não é sensível a caneta, em momentos houve lentidão na escrita. E seria interessante adicionar mais opções de canetas, como a possibilidade de fazer lettling.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Firstly, I hope I can open the document by typing the sharing link into the Windows Goodnotes from iPad Goodnotes, which I made. This can connect the iPad documents from Goodnotes to one from Windows Goodnotes.
    Next, I hope you provide me with more varied versions of pen writing. You are giving us three options only, yet my handwriting is so ugly, I prefer writing to typing. Apple provides me pen writing version for handwriting, which I really fall into using. So could you make a similar one for Goodnotes, too? I would really appreciate it if you could make…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When you zoom in, there should be a fix point where the Page is on the hole screen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Very diseponted that we can only create 10 notebooks. Why? Just because you use windows and not Apple?
    I would love to use your app but if I can only make 10 notebooks... What is the point!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I write and on the third or fourth letter it starts to get slow and its even worse when it comes to the eraser.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?