Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2183 results found

1. In samsung tablets, s pen has a botton and it would make the whole note taking experience 10x efficient if pressing and holding the botton can activate the eraser and releasing it brings us back to writing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. massive delay, started to write the letter T but it autocorrected it to a triangle.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a school in Germany, we are not allowed to create backups on foreign servers. Since each school has the Iserv system (own server), the best solution for us would be to be able to select our own server as the destination for the automatic backup. The manual solution is possible for our students, but it is more complex and many forget to create the backup. The function would affect over 300 people at our school (and counting) and certainly many more throughout Germany.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. for example, some lecturer power slide can be show together in one screen to summary all the information

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 펜 종류가 더 많았으면 좋겠어요 연필이라던가..?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sería útil que se pueda sincronizar mis notas realizadas en mi tablet Android y visualizar en un iPhone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hola me gustaría que arreglarán el trazo para Spen ya que tiene algunas fallas y presenta lentitud,me gustaría sugerir algunas plantillas para distintas facultades cómo salud o anatomía, programación, contabilidad entre otras,sobre el teclado creo que aún no posee esa opción
    Mi dispositivo es Samsung galaxy Tab s6 Lite
    Saludos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Being able to switch between pen and eraser (or previously used item) by tapping the page twice or 2 fingers etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To have the View mode before Edit mode when clicking on your documents. Sometimes we just want to consult our notes and not edit the document right away, and I keep leaving marks on my notes everytime I open it and just want to scroll down and I have to erase after.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm wondering if instead of using Windows native file explorer, we would be able to have access to look at documents in the cloud to pull our files from OneDrive, or something to that effect.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I position the screen vertically, the text box shrinks as a tab. When I return to the horizontal position, the text is shifted by about 1/5 of the page

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Decreasing size of single or couple words is limited to a certain size as bigger groups of words can be resized to smaller size compared to single/couple words.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can import ppt

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. it would be really useful, if one could open a file via url.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Creating a dual sync on a file or files so that multiple people can edit them at once, each person from his own ipad.
    Or just being able to sync the goodnotes account to multiple Gmails (personal and University mail, when the university mail deletes itself after graduation i still can access my data if my ipad breaks).
    Could be helpful to people who dont have Icloud because they use an android phone, and google drive is their storaging place.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make a feature to hide or encrypt our personal notebooks if possible so that we can write our stuff without worrying about it being read by others.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It only shows the tools tab when we switch to landscape mode and that is uneasy for tablet users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please let me turn the pen cursor on and off. Pen points are essential for lectures.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create a setting where it allows you to remove the scroll bars if you're using a stylus. That way if your hand is resting on the bottom of the screen the page doesn't move while you try and write.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?