Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Be able to move it to the right, I write with my left hand and I like to see the pages and switch fast but this is only on the left so I can write with this open. I would prefer to move it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please, you need to implement communication between the Beta version and the others! I have notes on the Ipad that I want to complement in Win. The Onenote app already has this communication!!!! It´s basic form to use the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I've been trying to copy the hex code of the pen colour that i'm using but I can't, perhaps this is a bug?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. sometimes the app is freezing mainly when using the eraser

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I am not sure what can be done, but currently when I erase something, the entire thing (like a section of highlight or writing) disappears. After about a second, it pops back, but it gave me a fright when it first happened and it would be perfect if it doesn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I think, if the Arabic language add to the GoodNotes App as a default interface, like English, Türkçe, Italiano, Français and Japanese… it will be easier for arabs users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Upon exiting and re-entering the notebook, the dissappeared strokes reappear. Fatal bug.

Samsung Galaxy s6 lite, 128 GB

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Different Pen Thickness are giving in dark colour, since the background is also dark, the thickness is not clearly visible, there should either be a thin white border or the thickness as a whole should be represented in white colour, such that it is Visible even if the display of device is dim.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. it would be more convenient to highlight and edit text using the text pointer "Ɪ" - this i shape pointer - as the vast majority of people are already used to it in Word, Google docs etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Spen disconnects after using the eraser, but even after connecting it back, the app sees the pen as disconnected and won't let me write anything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. So, when you first try to log in in the Samsung tablet device with Firefox being the main browser, it doesn't let to press you the neither of two buttonsn("Google account" or "Microsoft account"). Only after re enabling Google chrome and logging in with it, and disabling it again, app seems to work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 增加笔的压感以及字体包的下载导入功能,增加键盘输入、录音以及语音转换等功能,最好能够同步iPad版本的功能

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am an educator. Being able to attach files/pdf of lessons would be great. I would also find it beneficial to be able to share my lesson plans with my admin or sections of my planner with my admin.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I had the IOS version whenever I had an iPad. I was able to take pictures and insert them from my camera roll. This is very helpful whenever taking notes in college and you cant write all the information on the slides very fast. It reduces the time and makes it easier. That would be a great help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 會不會太誇張?我的筆記過一個下午全部不見!你們要怎麼賠?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have used this app on iPad and the first impression was amazing but in windows it felt like it wasn't made for it, maybe because of the UI, but the functionality is fine, try to make it look and feel like the ios version

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would really like to be able to regroup my notebooks il a bigger one.
    So if I study one topic I can have more than one notebook for that topic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?