Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2167 results found

1. I wish to view the notes that I write on my iPad/PC to be visible on my android mobile phone on the go as well, so that I can travel light without needing to carry other devices or having to save the files in my drive all time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Hello goodnotes
    We want to add more than one tab and move between them
    We want to export a single page, not the entire file

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. For example you write an equation, 2x2 =, and if solves and writes the answer for you, 4

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I'm writing on my convertible laptop with a pen I can't change the setting of the pressure. I would like to have the option to disable it so all of my letters would be the same thickness.

166 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'd really like to copy and paste multiple pngs into the sticker saving feature. It take so much time to lasso and add element.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please allow imported PDF documents that have hyperlinks to transfer to Windows like it does Apple iOS.

I have made a digital planner which works perfectly across my Apple devices but my friend using the planner on her Windows Surface Pro cannot use the hyperlinked tabs etc.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can you add a feature to directly import PPT and work on them just like IOS, instead of converting them to pdf all the time? As a student this upgrade would be really meaningful and important.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add bookmark to pages and a favorites notebook or pages section for quick access

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add trash bin

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

in progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Hi, it would be great if you improve the shape tool. Some ideas:
    1. Have preset list shapes to use by dragging with option to add costume shapes.
    2. Shape design - option to change filling style and have borders.
    3. More shapes to be detected automatically including arrows and round lines the isn’t working so good. Maybe with an option to train it to you handwriting.
    4. Option to create flowcharts easily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. On Goodnotes for android/windows, Existing hyperlinks are either removed or disabled from imported pdfs. Please fix this issue as it's very discouraging since it works on Goodnotes for Apple .. I was happy after I bought a Samsung tablet to know I would be able to use Goodnotes sine iPad are a bit pricey..I like Goodnotes but with this issue I can't really use any of my digital planners that I imported

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give the option to adjust the export settings, export single pages or a custom range to pdf, choose the name and location

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow images to be a hyperlink within a document and add the ability to automatically jump like touching a button on a website rather than showing an action button

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update the goodnotes for android to have the same features as it does for iOS. Maybe I would actually bother to spend the money for this app if I could use it like the other note apps for Android. Definitely not worth the money if it doesn't even have half the features that an iPad user would get.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please support Samsung phone with spen.

Want to buy s24 ultra,
    But goodnotes for Android only support pen of Samsung tablet.

If turn on desktop mode, cannot use hand to roll.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. After finished highlighting a pdf, and saving it, the saved document has the highlight in front of the text, instead of behind it as it was while editing the pdf. Hope I was clear, and the problem is an easy fix!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback so we can make Goodnotes better. 

The feature is in our backlog! We would inform you once the feature is live. 

Please continue sharing your brilliant ideas through our feature request portal.

Thank you for being part of our community!

17. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. be able to import your own stickers aside from the default ones

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In the iOS 18 update there will be a feature in the calculator app where you can handwrite math equations and it will automatically generate an answer in your handwriting after an equals sign. It will also edit its answer as you edit the equation. This could be a cool feature to implement into Goodnotes even if it just gives you an answer when you convert an unanswered equation into maths. Addition: adding a math feature where you can type out math equations in the same way you would type math equations into word would be amazing. I also love…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Maybe let us undo deleted pages instead of purging them from existence? That way anyone who might have deleted a page can recall it back instead of RUINING THE ENTIERTY OF NOTES AND HAVING TO START THE ENTITY OF THE NOTES BEING WORKED ON ALL OVER FROM SCRATCH!!!!!!! I have spent countless hours on these notes I've been working on but now I have to start all over from scratch because I accidentally deleted a page I wasn't supposed to delete which had binding pages which are no longer binded because of a deleted page that wasn't supposed to be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?