Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2167 results found

1. Add the ability to edit what font you are typing in like on the ios version. I like being able to add different fonts to separate headers from paragraphs!

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Being able to use keyboard shortcuts for things like undo, redo, copy, paste, cut, etc would be really helpful.

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please I NEED Goodnotes on my Pixel Tablet

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Very frequently while I'm trying to write, it thinks I'm trying to add a comment. It is incredibly frustrating and makes it very hard to write. At least add a setting that allows users to turn off the feature

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would love to change font on my Windows good notes

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. when I import documents, for example, a planner, I am unable to copy pages to paste in different areas of the notebook. it is frustrating that there is no way to reorder pages as well, as even if I duplicate a page, I cannot move it to where I want it to go. Please make this possible, like in the ios version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I think it could be a good idea to add a way to save more than one text styling maybe save up to 10 at a time. I know that I use different fonts and different sizes on different areas of my notebook so to be able to name that style and click it post on that page would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have a function to search for text within the pdf file that is imported

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. pls add bookmarks that shows the table of contents same with apple

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow for having two Goodnotes windows in splitscreen for uses such as stickerbooks or even cross referencing notes. Samsung notes can do it so can Goodnotes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Being able to mark and keep score of items you have taped whether you remembered it correctly or forgot it. Its like keeping track of items in your notes that you remember accurately and also seeing parts where you forgot. Its like a feature for active recalling that you can directly do on your notes with the tape without having to retype it in a flashcard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When you disable the Surface Keyboard the Slim Pen has a huge delay, please fix that

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. First suggestion would be to make it a Standalone App. Not based on Chrome. This would make the Application faster and smoother and we might encounter less error messages. Second is making a One Time Purchase Option. Many people tend to do that rather than paying yearly. Or lower the price. It's currently pretty expensive and as of now not really worth it because it lacks some things. Finding Documents when having many is also not easy. Adding a search Feature would be great to find them by their name. And the ability to export several notes at once instead…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Would be nice to be able to double-click on a PDF in the explorer and then click on "open with Goodnotes"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "add comment" ("Kommentar hinzufügen") pops up every time when i touch my display and i don´t need this option.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to have more colors on hand like ios ver

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The degree of zooming can be specified directly, for example by typing digits in a field. This would help a lot with navigation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have to keep moving my pen or else the pop up will appear for adding a comment. This really sucks for when I'm trying to gather my thoughts on what to write next and I don't want to lift my pen off the screen. I haven't used comments at all yet, but its shortcut has been a crippling nuisance for the last month.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes