Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. You could make an embedding on every page or even on every notebook. Or an empty embedding, such as for Notion, so that you can also use GoodNotes well in Notion.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice to have the option to be able to re-size the selected item etc. Example - when you make a shape, Instead of just moving it around, you can resize it, rotate it & make it bigger.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Erasing function of Samsung galaxy tab's pen isn't operated. When I press this button, something written in notebooks is not erased.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I think the iPad/iOS version has this functionality (correct me in comments if I'm wrong), but it would be great to be able to search for specific notes based on their titles as a basic level of search as right now the GoodNotes web app does not appear to have any search functionality.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Korean cannot be typed in the textbox.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. There is a concurrent iPadOS app Nebo, they have developed a simple plugin method for tons of languages for the inline recognition which is working like a charm.

Everyone loves GoodNotes which is one of the best note taking app now, we would like to use the Hungarian recognition language in it.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Je suis très enthousiaste à l’idée de la sortie de la version bêta de GoodNotes. L’une des principales raisons, si ce n’est la raison principale, pour laquelle je prévois de passer de OneNote à GoodNotes est la possibilité d’enregistrer l’audio du cours tout en prenant des notes. Je pense que GoodNotes a une longueur d’avance sur OneNote en ce qui concerne cette fonctionnalité. J’espère vraiment que cette option sera disponible avant le début de la rentrée scolaire en septembre 2023.

De plus, j’aimerais conserver le principe de OneNote qui consiste à avoir une grande page sur laquelle on peut importer…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Es wäre gut, wenn man um zu radieren einfach die Taste des S pens drücken könnte

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A tool to draw with an angle. Similar to the ruler of One Note.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back the zoom option, which was on the upper right corner, it was very handy and convenient!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I don't see any option to use a keybord but it exists in the apple version.
    Is it possible to add it ?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When writing on an imported PDF and exporting all together to PDF, please make anotation in vector format, not pixelated...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Hi, can you add typing support into this app as it will make the app much more easier and convenient to use as typing will act as an additional input method. Thanks :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. If I want to change to size of an imported picture, it changes the size from the center. As a Microsoft Surface user with a mousepad, I'd prefer if I could change the size from every corner as well as if the image would be stretched from the opposite corner and not from the center, which often leads to overlapping with a different object. With the Surface, it is possible that the bottom right corner is covered with an message from Windows, which I need to close before I can continue with adjusting the image.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. The watermark blocks the annotations and we can't choose the specific pages to export. Would really appreciate to see this update!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it better like on ios

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When erasing regularly only part is erased from screen but when you restart Goodnotes you find it did erase

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think it's important to put PDFs as a whole side into goodnotes

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Use "double click" on the Microsoft Slim Pen 2 slide button in Goodnotes for Windows, to quickly switch between pencil and eraser.
    Currently, a long press create a lasso around an item and erase everything else?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?