Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. It would be great to have function, that smooth your lines while holding the pen to be able to draw sine function…, because now it makes different shapes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. After writing using a stylus and erasing, the add comment pop won't let me write anything unless I tap out from the screen. After a few times, I started looking for a way to turn off comment settings. Please add a way to remove this feature. It is beyond annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I cant ctrl-f words in Goodnotes5 files, version v115852 in Google Chrome

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be nice to have an increase number of notebooks, more importantly right now, since the ability to export the existing ones it is not available yet.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add a green color option to the laser pointer feature. The colorblind people I work with have issues with the red.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Acredito que se tivesse um estabilizador de traço o APP iria melhor 80%. Só por este fato não irei manter o APP instalado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding opacity for all the current AND future pens, highliters, brushes, and pencils.
    Same goes for tabs and images (especially if we need to write or draw on them).

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be incredible if I could add text boxes to my notes, especially when I'm on my laptop. While I have a touch screen, it doesn't write as easily as my iPad.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Would be great to have the ability to search key words within a notebook or folders. And also allow for sticky note tabs to keep pages organized. When you have hundreds of notes and pages, trying to locate specific items is very difficult.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Would be nice if we could align the text typed to be typed from left-to-right, right-to-left or even make it in the middle of the the text box.
    Just as in any other app that lets you type text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Left handed,each time i rest my palm it scrols or zooms. Any suggestion please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be great if you could move the selection directly to a next page and the selection does not disappear "behind" the next page. This is helpful when you make notes and want to add something afterwards, but the space is not available. This way you can select everything that is below where you want to add something and move the selection down. If the page runs out of space, the content will not be lost, but will be visible on the next page. If there is already content on the next page, it is best to insert a…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm really enjoying Goodnotes for Android so far, but one thing I'd love is to be able to switch the position of or minimize the page selection sidebar (the area with the page previews that you can scroll through). As a left-handed person, my arm rests on it while I write and I end up accidentally changing pages rather than writing. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The ability to customize the button on an S pen to change it to other tools. It can be activated by clicking the button more than 1 time (in addition to pressing and holding for the eraser tool). For example, if a user clicks the button twice, the pen would automatically turns into a lasso tool or highlighter or etc. Essentially, more options for us!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Like Samsung notes, I should be able to write when screen halved.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For example
    If I use ABCDEFG right after Enter
    Like BACDEFG, the letters entered later come to the front, and the first letters are located second.
    This is a phenomenon that occurred when typing in Korean, and when typing in other languages
    It is not known whether the same problem occurs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Since the new update, when I write, goodnotes make my letters to shape. But I don't have this function on. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?