Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. It will be logical to have the option to set a default recipient for that specific form.

This would streamline the workflow, allowing me to simply complete the form and select a "HotShare" button (feel free to use any term, as there are no copyrights on that geometry dash scratch - just a joke).

Currently, the process involves filling out the form, printing it, selecting the option to print all pages, zooming in on the page, sharing it to my Email app, and manually entering the recipient's address each time. This process is highly repetitive.

I am not the only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I think improving the PDF annotation capabilities by adding features such as text highlighting, uno online, text box insertion, and the ability to add audio or video annotations is neccessary. This would make Goodnotes a comprehensive tool for reviewing and annotating PDF documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have to keep moving my pen or else the pop up will appear for adding a comment. This really sucks for when I'm trying to gather my thoughts on what to write next and I don't want to lift my pen off the screen. I haven't used comments at all yet, but its shortcut has been a crippling nuisance for the last month.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Please allow imported PDF documents that have hyperlinks to transfer to Windows like it does Apple iOS.

I have made a digital planner which works perfectly across my Apple devices but my friend using the planner on her Windows Surface Pro cannot use the hyperlinked tabs etc.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Full version for android

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Ich finde es ziemlich dreist Geld zu verlangen zum aktuellen Stand der App...in keinster Weise mit der Version von IOS zu vergleichen...viel weniger Funktionen! Außerdem hängt die App bei mir oft, Notizen sind verschwunden und nun funktioniert auch das Lasso Tool nicht. Wäre die App kostenlos könnte man das akzeptieren, aber ich kann niemandem raten Geld dafür auszugeben bevor die App nicht auf dem Stand der IOS Version ist...Schade ich hatte mich sehr gefreut Good Notes auch endlich nutzen zu können.
    Bitte so schnell wie möglich die Funktionen denen der IOS Variante anpassen, dann würden es auch sicherlich mehr Leute…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Große Performance Probleme und Bugs seit den letzten Updates, dafür das man 7€ dafür bezahlen muss nicht vertretbar und extrem Anstrengend
    1. Beim scrollen (per touch) bugt es wohin es will, aufeinmal ist man auf seit 68 obwohl man auf seite 5 arbeitet, in letzter zeit sehr sehr oft!
    2. Beim öffnen und beginnen zu schreiben registriert goodnotes den stift nicht als solchen und scrollt mit in der schreibbewegung. Mit einiger verzögerung ist dann auch die Schrift aber so kann man nicht schreiben. Mehrmaliges schließen hilft da nicht
    3. Wie allgemein schon geschrieben von anderen, synchronisationsprobleme mit doppelten linien nach…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This is a basic and extremely essential feature. I'm really disappointed. In the iOS version, it is possible to choose between the fonts offered and add others outside.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. when I try to zoom in and write with my pen and there is a text field underneath the whole page moves as if I use my finger, doesn't indcate that I am writing something but when I let go the line or writing appears. Same for every other tool to write with the pen... After a while of waiting it stops but it is quite inconsistent...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am currently trying to write a text per keyboard and it keeps switching the size of the text after exiting the writing box. Font size keeps also switching back to 24 size after some while and I have given up for now to change the size. Maybe it's a bug but pls fix that, it's quite essential to be able to use that, especially if the option for that is already there...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Once a comment is created the bubble is just there and there is no way to get it to go away agin. There is no resolve button and there isnt a delet button. not its just an ugly bubble sitting in my notes and covering up some letters. please do something about it

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Das Programm hängt immer wieder und es hat manchmal lange Ladezeiten. Bitte passen Sie die Windows-Version an diese für iOS an. Selbst mit dem Goodnotes-Pro-Abonnement laufen die Dinge nicht wirklich besser, bitte passen Sie das an. So schnell wie möglich.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be a good idea to have the ability to lock stamps into place to avoid accidentally moving it. I would suggest the same for text boxes!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve the ability to change color to make it less laggy mine jumps and it takes a few tries to change anything.

Be able to move the text box with less lag/accidentally creating a new box
    Be able to change text alignment.
    Change the font
    It would be cool to have text align with the notebook lines! Currently it looks like my text has been striked out when it's just the notebook line.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Very frequently while I'm trying to write, it thinks I'm trying to add a comment. It is incredibly frustrating and makes it very hard to write. At least add a setting that allows users to turn off the feature

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hyperlinks doesnt work after last update.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. 이미지를 잘라서 사용할수 있었으면 좋겠음. 통파일 그림 잘라서 이용하고 싶음.
    2. 이미지 꾹누르면 나오는 코엔트 없었으면 좋겠음. 이미지 넘길 때마다 코멘트 나와서 짜증남.
    3. 파일 이용할때마다 렉걸리는게 해결바람. 다른 기능을 잘사용하고 있음. 감사함. 좋은하루보내시길.
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I just want to be able to delete a comment I make on a document. It seems that when I currently create a comment it's permanently there forever.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be nice to have more options in general, but especially an option to deactivate the commentary function, because i find it quite annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?