Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. When I export the file to pdf, all the erased lines reappear. Please fix this bug.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Similar to Google docs, have the ability to go back to old versions of a notebook so if you change a notebook or something gets deleted and can not be put back, you can go back to old or privios versions of the notebook and fix the mistake.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please disable the option of comments I cannot touch the screen without that appearing. It is annoying.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. la aplicación no deja Cambiar la tipografía y cuando metes texto con el teclado en samsung no se ve con las tipografías que tenemos disponibles. Además, la opcidon de meter texto con el lápiz (NO dibujar si no que cuando escribes con el lápiz lo convierte en texto ) No funciona bien y hay que ingresarlo en teclado

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Being able to lock elements together to make a single image would be very handy. If you draw a son and you try to move that s unwithout certain every individual way with the last hotel you leave them behind. Moving a word you can leave behind the dot on the I or the cross bar for the T. Why can't these be lock together.? If you write on a sticker, you can move the sticker and the word stay there. What was the point of having a sticky note section? A whole pile of stickers that are sticky notes.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lasso tool selected, touch pen to paper but it is the eraser tool not the lasso. Restarted app, sand issue, reload workbook select lasso get eraser. Give up to use pen tool... it is eraser too. Now what?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. To Have a function to turn off add comments in mobile because everytime im writing and i slightly long press add comment appears and it disturbs my studies.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. IOS users can add elements, Android users needs the same thing ASAP!!!!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. in ios version, shapes are automatically filled with colour, it would be great if this feature is brought to windows version. and the handw

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'm having a hard time editing my text boxes or pictures. What should be easy to adapt and resize, I'm having to delete and insert a new one. It seems it locks after that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please allow the handwriting to be rotated after selecting it. 1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Al escribir con el spen, detecta la mano de apoyo como una pulsación y aparece la opción de añadir comentario, que imposibilita seguir escribiendo. Es muy molesto, entorpece mucho la toma de apuntes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. messy handwriting leads to messy notes! but this cannot be the reason responsible for ruining goodnotes experience ! so it is heartily requested to add this feature to windows along with magnifying option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Leider gibt es bei mir einen seit über einen Monat bestehenden Bug. Ich nutze ein ASUS ZenBook UX562FD mit dem ASUS Active Stylus SA201H. Wenn ich etwas mit dem Stift schreibe und anschließend radiere kommt es in einigen Fällen dazu, dass das geschriebene zwar zunächst im Dokument verschwindet und nicht mehr zu sehen ist, aber sobald ich die App einmal komplett schließe und das Dokument wieder öffne das geschriebene sowie auch das neue geschriebene weiterhin zu sehen sind (siehe Anhang). Das ist leider sehr nervig und sollte verbessert werden

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A dedicated mirror windows to shows only the pages, excluding all the toolbars. That widow could be sent into the second monitor for display only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 베타버전이라서 그런건지는 모르겠는데
    글씨 쓸 때마다도 렉이 걸려서
    글씨도 제가 쓴대로 써지지도 않아요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. "add comment" ("Kommentar hinzufügen") pops up every time when i touch my display and i don´t need this option.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be able to have more colors on hand like ios ver

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?