Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. I love the idea of having GoodNotes for PC/Windows Users. The Beta version is very limited and at the moment, I have very little use for it. Here are some improvements that I would like to see:

• There is this zoom feature at the bottom that I cannot turn off and I don't like it.
    • Ability to use the text tool and all text tool editing features like bold, italic, underline, text alignment and text spacing between rows, custom fonts, different size fonts, change font colors.
    • Eraser tool - more user friendly if we can adjust it to our own…
    9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The computer display screen is large enough to display two pages at the same time.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Being able to group colours together to make a custom colour palette that is saved.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. would be great if there was a 'fill in' option for colouring in shapes when drawing diagrams etc.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sometimes the app wont let me zoom around or move the page and sometimes when I'm writing the pen glitches and the writing disappears.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I really wanted to like this as I have switched from iOS to Android and was excited to us it on my S8. Disappointing at best

(1) lag time for almost everything. It took on average 20 to 25 seconds to erase, write, or zoom and have the page focus.
    (2) ease of switching from pen to erasers to shapes was non existent
    (3) loading was horrible

I understand this is a beta but considering the ios version is essentially seamless I thought the program would be better prepared to cross platforms.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More Highlighter colours. There are no black or redcolour only gray or pink. It would be great

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Print function for the browser version (Chrome, Edge etc.)

A friend shared their GoodNotes document with me and I opened up the link in my browser. But there is no function to print the document in the browser. I download the app on my Windows PC and there is no function in there either to print the document.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I wish that it would be possible to resize an object without changing its thickness.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. A tool to change the colour of the pen ive wrote with would be nice.
    If i have a colour pattern and accidentally used the wrong highlighter colour, id have to redo the whole thing.
    With such a tool I could simply touch the line and have it change the colour or maybe even width.
    Samsung Notes has such a tool f.e.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I think we should be able to print out our edited files and notebooks. It would offer a vast variety of customization and flexibility

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to insert multiple image files at the same time

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability more options to connect with accounts, essential with Apple Account because the mayority people that have GoodNotes come from Apple Devices

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Erasing function of Samsung galaxy tab's pen isn't operated. When I press this button, something written in notebooks is not erased.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There needs to be a lot of slow and steady improvements before we can arrive at full feature parity with the IOS version. But we first need a proper android version and not a half baked web app for the foundation.

Hats off to the developers for the hard work. Hopefully we can have a full fledged android and windows application with syncing capabilities by fall, just in time for the next school year.

PS : there is an application on the play store which is already very close to the IOS version of Goodnotes called Jnotes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be nice to have an increase number of notebooks, more importantly right now, since the ability to export the existing ones it is not available yet.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Japanese PDF made by latex couldn't be imported properly and most of japanese letters disappear. Its a big problem for Japanese students.
    Also, I found that lines in the bottom third or forth of PDF pages become thick than it should be when I opened the document for the first time after importing. since he thickeness become normal from the second time, it's not a big problem but I hope you could fix it.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 갤럭시 S펜 버튼으로 지우개를 쓸수 있으면 좋겠다.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?