Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. I am trying to get into online planning/ journaling and I would love to be able to angle my text, handwritten notes, or stickers at any degree!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When using a large PDF, I have to find my current page again. Is there a way to make a page marker so that you can pick up where you left off?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It is great that now we can export our notebooks! But then just now I was thinking that it would be really useful to be able to, for example, export only the current page, or manually select the pages you want to be exported.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Palm rejection works well for making unwanted marks, but Palm movements that move the entire writing page are annoying. Thanks for seeking improvements on making an awesome app.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Having the window that you can write big in but it shows up normal size on the page similar to the IOS version would be incredible as sometimes having to zoom in and out can become less efficient

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The handwriting work well btw, but the very interesting part - for a student as I am - would be the possibility to insert text sections (with different fonts would be amazing!).

Basically it would be nice, probably the best note taking app for student, if you could make it look exactly like the iOS version of Good Notes.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Want to annotate large pdf files without any lag, I am facing a very high lag problem with larger files..... It is impossible to read a file of 20 to 30mb, as it lag soo much....

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Many android tablets are being created with eink displays. I am using am onyx boox max lumi. I'd love to see support for these eink tablets running Android like mine. I've installed the beta kn the max lumi but it crashes and the lag is significant for writing with a stylus.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it so you can zoom out more. Mine just snaps back

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I use Goodnotes 5 on my iPad and I'd like to link my Goodnotes on iOs account to any other operating systems such as Android or Windows, all the functions used in iOS should be completely used on other systems, too. Espacially, typing tools should be available on on Windows. I'm looking forward to experiencing your full version.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please put a full screen mode, lateral bar with the pages is so annoying and unnecesary

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. On many others applications there is a very simple option that you can use through the lasso tool that is the "duplicate" option of what you have circled with it. It is one of those options that helps you to take notes more easly. I know that there is the option to copy and past with the lasso tool, but it is something that slow down the entire creativity process in my opinion

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Plam rejection must be made flawless. I have tried it on 3 devices on Windows 11, Lenovo Yoga 9i, Lenovo IdeaPad Windows Duet 5i and on Surface Pro 9.

On Lenovo devices I used the Digital Pen 2 as well as the Precision pen
    For Surface Pro 9 I use the Slim pen 2.

With a glove there are absolutely no issues with palm rejection as expected and the software works well.
    BTW in my ipad pro works flawlessly. I am migrating to Windows devices so it will be fantastic when you fix this, which I believe is the most…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please this is important for digital planner, it's inconvenient to have only the vertical scrolling of the pages :/

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to upload larger documents than 100 MB. For students, we like our books in pdf forms to be able to highlight and write in the textbooks. Love my Goodnotes on my iPad.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. While working with a pdf with a lot of pages, its uncomfortable to look for the last page i was working on. It would be great if a notebook opens up on the last edited page.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello I think the toolbar where you can select pen colors and other things would benefit from being able to adjust the toolbar with a right-cick option to allow people to add more colors or more tools into that toolbar.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In a document, when it’s a PDF with two columns, sometimes I need to take notes for each paragraph, so if I use a sticky note to summarise one paragraph, it takes up space over the next paragraph. If we had sticky notes which could be seen as symbols/ icons when not needed, and extended when clicked, it could save a ton of space while allowing us to take notes for each section.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The page floats a bit after I scroll with my finger. It should stay where my finger left it.
    Also I agree with the following suggestions:
    1. Spen better support (latency and side button for eraser)
    2. Note Tabs (allow for multiple notebook tabs to be open at once to easily toggle between them)
    3. Make or allow to make page zoom presets (like if I like it at 125 percent zoom I don't have to spend time to adjust it just right)
    4. More page types (graph paper or just the ability to customize my own page type)
    5.…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Z Fold inner screen is nearly 8 inches and also it supports the S Pen which is a useful feature for Goodnotes.

P.S. also, support for Galaxy S lineup? The Ultra also supports the S Pen, and iPhones support Goodnotes, so what's stopping it from being compatible with the Galaxy S lineup which has larger screens than most iPhones.

P.P.S. Samsung phones (S and Z Fold/Flip) probably have a lot of users than the S Tab, so expanding Goodnotes compatibility to Samsung phones would potentially increase beta users.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?