Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2188 results found

1. I think it's always a good idea to have a tutorial feature with new apps like how adobe's open screen has a list of features that can be done on the app. This might take a bit to lay out and present.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When creating a new book, the previews of the cover page and the normal page is too small, especially for the lines that are difficult to see.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Es wäre super, könnte man Dicke der Schrift bzw. Der Schrift variieren, also aus mehr aus 3 Optionen auswählen.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need more % of size, becouse i cant see all of papper and good writte

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I wish I could write/erase/highlight(select texts) with just the mouse, not necessarily with my laptop pen.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Con wacom intuos draw, al escribir y levantar el boli de la tableta, el trazo se sigue marcando. Le cuesta detectar cuando has terminado.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. goodnotes being a web app on both android and windows makes it much more laggy and the delay is much more noticable. it would improve the user experience if it was finally converted to a native app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Features on Goodnotes that apple has but not in Android:
    - Abel to open several notes at the same time!

*This one is very importan, because I come from having an Apple tablet, and if I knew this I would never have changed to an android tablet....

• Able to have more than 3 colors!!!

• Seamless sheets!

• When cutting out a text, its not possible to drag it onto another sheet, and that very annoying. So then I hace to rewrite the whole thing or do the figure all over agin. Its not efficient!

There is many more things, but this…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a tape tool like the ios version so it's easier to study with the notes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can you add a feature to directly import PPT and work on them just like IOS, instead of converting them to pdf all the time? As a student this upgrade would be really meaningful and important.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi, it would be great if you improve the shape tool. Some ideas:
    1. Have preset list shapes to use by dragging with option to add costume shapes.
    2. Shape design - option to change filling style and have borders.
    3. More shapes to be detected automatically including arrows and round lines the isn’t working so good. Maybe with an option to train it to you handwriting.
    4. Option to create flowcharts easily.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. First suggestion would be to make it a Standalone App. Not based on Chrome. This would make the Application faster and smoother and we might encounter less error messages. Second is making a One Time Purchase Option. Many people tend to do that rather than paying yearly. Or lower the price. It's currently pretty expensive and as of now not really worth it because it lacks some things. Finding Documents when having many is also not easy. Adding a search Feature would be great to find them by their name. And the ability to export several notes at once instead…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The goodnotes app doesn't even show the fonts option to change fonts on windows. You're just stuck with one font the entire time. Big fail and deal breaker.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For example you write an equation, 2x2 =, and if solves and writes the answer for you, 4

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i think we should be able to customise fonts and inport our own ones

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'd really like to copy and paste multiple pngs into the sticker saving feature. It take so much time to lasso and add element.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Update the goodnotes for android to have the same features as it does for iOS. Maybe I would actually bother to spend the money for this app if I could use it like the other note apps for Android. Definitely not worth the money if it doesn't even have half the features that an iPad user would get.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. when I import documents, for example, a planner, I am unable to copy pages to paste in different areas of the notebook. it is frustrating that there is no way to reorder pages as well, as even if I duplicate a page, I cannot move it to where I want it to go. Please make this possible, like in the ios version.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?