Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

591 results found

1. For example Adonit Jot Script and others. iPhone 6+ is big enough that I am tempted to ditch note taking on my iPad and just use the phone. Converge everything on to the "phablet."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new large Apple iPhone 6 plus looks to be perfect size for taking notes, if the zoom box is supported on this iPhone.

I use GoodNotes on my full size retina iPad and it is great. I've been considering moving to a retina iPad mini for note taking, but the iPhone 6 Plus would be an even better size. Please directly support the iPhone 6 plus!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When reading a PDF document, If there is link to go to another page.. There is no way to return back quickly; I must use GO TO feature to return my previous page. For glossaries it's less efficient.

Please put a feedback feature closed to the app, i do had to access this webpage to give you my feedback :)

The app is cool :D I bought hte previous one too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Writting in a Textbox in the iphone would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I suggest you to request Jot Touch 4 homepage to update its information on Goodnotes. The homepage describes Goodnotes doesn't support palm rejection with Jot Touch 4. However, Goodnotes support palm rejection, doesn't it?
    I worried a lot before buying Jot Touch 4 today because the homepage says that Goodnotes doesn't support it. But I'm relieved now because I checked that palm rejection working in Goodnotes with Jot Touch 4.

If the homepage was updated, I wouldn't worried about it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability to delete only a specific color.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello gentlemen, may I first congratulate you on the application, and the second to make a request to that you can incorporate to the app. The problem is that when working with photos, these cannot be manipulated, either with the crop tool in the own existing app or well at the time of editing the photo there is a tool that is cutting back because sometimes you need only a small part of the photo for the document in use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I like to organize school notes with colors...one color for titles, another for notes, another for examples. Sometimes I realize the whole last page was a specific example instead of general notes, and I want to change the color of half a page without rewriting it. Lasso to change colors, please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've been looking for and was very surprised to not find opportunities to cut a piece of photo you want me to. You have to insert pictures and lose work space or cut them in another application and waste time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear Goodnotes sales team.

Thank you for your great service.
    I`ve used Goodnotes 4 for 7 years from 2014 and I was really satisfied with your app before I knew released new version in App Store in the middle of 2020 and finished free upgrade service when I knew it.

Unforturnately, I missed free upgrade service you provided to Goodnote4 user. But I sometimes thought it is really I am unluckly because I missed free upgrade service or Goodnote team is very unkind and unfriendly compared your other competitor like Flexcil.

I try to use Flexcil app resently, this app…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear that you missed the free upgrade period. We did show the information about the free upgrade for an entire year but it was only shown for people who had updated GoodNotes 4 to the latest version back then. Would you mind reaching out to our support and explain your case to them? We’d hate to lose someone who has been a loyal user for such a long time. Here’s how you can contact our support team: https://support.goodnotes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 2 26 27 28 30 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?