Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Share your ideas how we could improve Goodnotes for you.

Please take a moment to read these instructions carefully:
  • Use the search field to check if your idea was already submitted!
  • If your idea isn't listed, submit your own - use a descriptive title with 20 words or less, please. Include the details in the description field
  • Include only one suggestion per post
  • Help us and others understand you better and explain why and when you need the feature

If something is not working as expected or you need help, please visit our help center instead. We do not offer customer support in the suggestion forum.

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

584 results found

1. I like to organize school notes with colors...one color for titles, another for notes, another for examples. Sometimes I realize the whole last page was a specific example instead of general notes, and I want to change the color of half a page without rewriting it. Lasso to change colors, please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've been looking for and was very surprised to not find opportunities to cut a piece of photo you want me to. You have to insert pictures and lose work space or cut them in another application and waste time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dear Goodnotes sales team.

Thank you for your great service.
    I`ve used Goodnotes 4 for 7 years from 2014 and I was really satisfied with your app before I knew released new version in App Store in the middle of 2020 and finished free upgrade service when I knew it.

Unforturnately, I missed free upgrade service you provided to Goodnote4 user. But I sometimes thought it is really I am unluckly because I missed free upgrade service or Goodnote team is very unkind and unfriendly compared your other competitor like Flexcil.

I try to use Flexcil app resently, this app…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear that you missed the free upgrade period. We did show the information about the free upgrade for an entire year but it was only shown for people who had updated GoodNotes 4 to the latest version back then. Would you mind reaching out to our support and explain your case to them? We’d hate to lose someone who has been a loyal user for such a long time. Here’s how you can contact our support team: https://support.goodnotes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 2 26 27 28 30 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?