Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

If you're a business user, instead see the Goodnotes for Business/Enterprise forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7647 results found

1. I think it's very important, nothing is done without a purpose, just like me playing retro bowl game is not for nothing, I play games to relieve stress when I'm about to go crazy, it's very effective isn't it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Our travel portal development services offer comprehensive solutions for a smooth online booking experience. We combine flights, hotels, and car rentals into a simple platform that improves operational efficiency and consumer happiness for travel firms. Use our revolutionary technologies to transform your travel business. https://www.travelpdapi.com/travel-portal-development-company-in-pakistan/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We are a leading travel portal development company that provides customized solutions to speed reservations and improve user experience. Our portals connect flight, hotel, and auto rental services, allowing travel firms to increase productivity and client pleasure. Partner with us to develop innovative, scalable travel technologies. https://www.travelpdapi.com/travel-portal-development-company-in-canada/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wczesne Wykrywanie i Rozwiązywanie Problemów
    Jednym z kluczowych elementów skutecznego zarządzania wyzwaniami jest zdolność do ich wczesnego wykrywania i szybkiego rozwiązywania. ChatGPT, dzięki zaawansowanemu przetwarzaniu języka naturalnego, może analizować duże ilości danych, wykrywać wzorce i sygnalizować potencjalne problemy zanim one eskalują. Jego zdolność do przetwarzania danych w czasie rzeczywistym pozwala na natychmiastowe reagowanie na zagrożenia. https://chatgptpolsku.pl/

Na przykład, w branży IT, ChatGPT może monitorować logi systemowe, analizować historię błędów i identyfikować wzorce, które mogą sugerować nadchodzące problemy. Dzięki temu firmy mogą podejmować działania prewencyjne, minimalizując ryzyko przestojów i poprawiając wydajność systemów. W sektorze finansowym ChatGPT może analizować transakcje, wykrywając nietypowe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello! I am interested in international relations and am looking for a woman from a different culture for a serious relationship. What do you recommend: specialized dating sites, events or other search methods? I would appreciate your ideas and recommendations!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When the "Contents" menu is opened as a sidebar, dragging the thumbnail of a page results in the app suggesting to open a copy of the current notebook in a new window. This issue is only present when the Contents menu is opened as a sidebar---the dragging behaviour is completely fine when the Contents menu is opened as a window. This has been quite a nuisance to me every time I am trying to reorder the pages in my notebook by dragging page thumbnails in the Contents menu when opened as a sidebar, since the app almost always tries to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the text feature simple like it would be on a word document or google docs (bullet points, ability to highlight text) AND ensure that the tape feature follows or is "attached" to that section of the text.

Currently I have to complete my study guide, download as a PDF, then use the tape feature. If I gain more clarity and have to add/change my notes, I lose all my progress with the tape feature on goodnotes since PDF are not editable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I like the new feature where the outlines can be viewed in a side bar alongside the document. However I really wish I could have it that the outline title can wrap and go onto multiple lines instead of being cut off with ‘…’. Even though it would mean I have to scroll more to see all the outlines, I’d find it very useful to be able to read the full title I gave each page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to countries that their languages is right to left, please help us..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Are you looking for reliable support for your cryptocurrency investments? Coinhako is here to help. Whether you need assistance with your account, have questions about transactions, or require guidance on buying crypto, our customer service team is just a call away. Reach us at our Coinhako customer support number: 1–844–914–1904.

Why Choose Coinhako?
    Coinhako Investments offers a seamless platform for buying, selling, and managing your cryptocurrencies. Here are a few reasons why you should consider investing with Coinhako:

User-Friendly Platform: Easy to navigate for both beginners and experienced traders.
    Secure Transactions: Advanced security measures to protect your investments.
    Variety of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. TravelpdAPI is a leading flight booking portal development company that specializes in creating user-friendly, functional portals tailored to the travel industry. With years of experience, we offer expert development, customization, seamless integration, user-centric design, and robust security. Our services include comprehensive solutions, integration with multiple airlines, advanced search options, dynamic packaging, real-time updates, and customer support integration. TravelpdAPI aims to empower travel businesses with innovative and efficient flight booking solutions, enhancing their online presence, bookings, and customer satisfaction.
    https://www.travelpdapi.com/travel-portal-development-company-in-singapore/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MLM Software Company is a leading MLM software company in Qatar, offering innovative, customized multi-level marketing software solutions. With extensive experience in the industry, we provide robust, scalable, and secure software for MLM businesses. Our services include binary plan, matrix plan, unilevel plan, board plan, hybrid plan, repurchase plan, and single leg plan software. We offer high-end security, scalable solutions, 24/7 customer support, and a commitment to quality. Partner with MLM Software Company for business growth and success.
    https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Qatar/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatización y Eficiencia en la Producción de Contenidos

ChatGPT en español ha revolucionado la producción de contenidos al automatizar tareas que antes requerían mucho tiempo y esfuerzo. Desde la redacción de artículos hasta la creación de guiones y mensajes para redes sociales, la herramienta permite a los creadores generar material inicial de manera rápida y efectiva, optimizando así recursos y tiempo. https://chatgptespanolgratis.com/

Creatividad Ampliada y Diversificación del Contenido

Una de las contribuciones más significativas de ChatGPT en español es su capacidad para fomentar la creatividad y la innovación en la creación de contenidos. La herramienta no solo ayuda a los…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to have the option to incorporate our title page onto the cover page if wanted by user

Also allows user to create book before creating book AND has QR code to share

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow users to insert a map or location similar to Penbook. This would allow us to customize our documents and allow us a variety of customization so that we’re not limited to what we can do on this app. Adding these additional features would make Goodnotes the ultimate notetaking app!

I really love goodnotes but I’m considering getting Penbook just because of their additional features! I think Goodnotes has so much potential to becoming THE APP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There’s a way compress the text between two paragraphs (or) sections to compare the text side-by-side instead of scrolling from page to page. It would deter frustration and make this app so much more powerful.

This featured example came from LiquidText

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Приветствую всех! Хочу поделиться своим положительным опытом покупки 2-НДФЛ в Москве. Мне понадобилась эта справка для подтверждения доходов при оформлении кредита на развитие бизнеса. Обратился в компанию по совету коллег и остался очень доволен их работой. Процесс оформления был очень простым и удобным: я заполнил заявку на сайте, и менеджер оперативно связался со мной, чтобы помочь собрать все необходимые документы. Особенно понравилось, что все можно сделать онлайн, без необходимости посещать офис.

Менеджеры компании были всегда на связи и готовы помочь с любыми вопросами. Они предложили несколько вариантов получения справки, что было очень удобно. В итоге я получил справку быстро и…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Привет всем! Недавно мне понадобилось купить 2-НДФЛ в Москве для подачи документов на налоговый вычет по ипотечным процентам. Обратился в компанию по совету знакомых и остался очень доволен их работой. Процесс оформления был быстрым и удобным: я заполнил заявку на сайте, и менеджер оперативно связался со мной, чтобы помочь собрать все необходимые документы. Особенно понравилось, что все можно сделать онлайн, без необходимости посещать офис.

Менеджеры компании были всегда на связи и готовы помочь с любыми вопросами. Они предложили несколько вариантов получения справки, что было очень удобно. В итоге я получил справку быстро и смог вовремя подать документы на налоговый вычет.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?