40 results found
-
Split screen on Android and Windows
Hello Goodnotes team,
I'm an Essential plan user on Goodnotes 6 for Android and I really appreciate your app. However, I would like to suggest adding a "split screen" feature to the Android app.
This feature would allow users to open and use two or more documents (from the same Goodnotes app) simultaneously on the same screen, which would greatly improve productivity, especially when taking notes and comparing documents.
Given that this feature of opening documents in a new window already exists on iPadOS, it would be fair to extend it to all users of the app.
Thank you in…
245 votes -
Make the android version an own app and not running in web!
Hello there,
I am using an oneplus Pad 3 and I am having many difficulties using Goodnotes on it. I think I can speak for the most.
People want an good App, Not an Web Version/running in Chrome.
For example, pen vibrations dont Work for me(because its in the web). Also Double Tap gestures dont Work too.
Can you please implement an real App for Android or give Out the Code for the people/Open source it so we can make our own?
I wont really pay for the App as Long as it Doesnt have the Same Features as on…
25 votes -
Make the Android/Win/Web version faster
When I open Goodnotes it takes up to two minutes to load the page, open my folders and load the document. When switching between documents through the tabblad function it needs to load (it does not on the apple version). It's so annoying, that I stopped using Goodnotes for taking notes in classes, which is a shame since I do pay for this 'app' to actually work. As many others on this page have already told you, this problem would probably be solved if you make this an actual app instead of a webpage...
19 votes -
PDF links in Android tablets
Make pdf links clickable on Samsung Galaxy tablets. They current do NOT work, no matter what anyone tries to say.
7 votes -
Export to PDF using vector format
Currently, PDF exports on Windows and Android are rasterized rather than vector-based. As a result, when zooming in, especially on small text, the content becomes pixelated and difficult to read (see attached image).
Vector-based PDF exports would preserve quality at any zoom level, eliminating pixelation and significantly improving readability and usability.
Since the iPad version of GoodNotes already supports high-quality vector PDF exports, it would be greatly appreciated to have the same functionality on Windows and Android. This feature would bring platform parity and substantially enhance the app’s value for users on these platforms.
21 votes -
New Features
I love the writing experience on Goodnotes! However, as a Math student on Android, I’m disappointed that we lack the math converter and custom font support available on iOS. It also feels unfair that we don’t have a one-time payment option. Please bring feature parity to Android so all users can enjoy the same professional experience. Keep up the good work 🤩
16 votes -
Study sets for Windows and Android
Add study sets to Goodnotes for Windows and Android
308 votes -
Nativ Windows App
Please make Goodnotes a Windows app that is not a pwa. It makes Goodnotes depend on internet connection, its laggy, it doesnt load sometimes, images have input delay, and many more things that do not work.
7 votes -
Ability to reorder tabs
It would be very helpful to rearrange the tabs of open notebooks via drag and drop.
Right now, I sometimes open several notes in the wrong order and have to close and reopen them to get them sorted properly. Flexible tab ordering would remove this extra step and make working much easier.11 votes -
Flashcards
Make a one time pay version like on Apple devices
2 votes -
Flashcards
Give us flashcards like on Apple devices
2 votes -
Chapters within notebooks
Form uni I know that chapters are possible for IOS. Sadly I had to realize that they don't exist for the windows app which makes the notebooks less organized and you can't jump directly to the page. Hyperlinks within the notebooks would also be a nice feature.
7 votes -
Export one or more folders
The ability to export one or more folders
7 votes -
Disappointed by the lack of features Ios have but Androids dont...
Hello Goodnotes Team,
I am writing to you because I truly love your app and want to support you, which is why I am happily paying for Goodnotes 6. I know you started on iOS, but it feels deeply frustrating that paying Android users receive a downgraded version with missing basic features—like font customization.
We shouldn't feel forced to buy an iPad just to get a standard tool like fonts. It honestly hurts to pay the same price but feel like a secondary priority. I love what you do, but please, treat the Android community with the same care as…
1 vote -
No more trouble starting
It now takes so much time for the app to start that I avoid using it. I tested it out and it took around 30 seconds to show my files or the last page opened. It does not seem a lot but during classes, presentations or explanations it can be very frustating
6 votes -
Note replay
The existing feature on Apple. Just adding it to android so that lectures can synced to when you write your notes.
1 vote -
Presentation mode in Goodnotes for Android
iPadOS에는 이미 있는 기능인 프레젠테이션 모드가 안드로이드에도 왔으면 좋겠습니다. 저는 그것이 굿노트의 가장 핵심적인 기능이자 가장 많이 사용하고 가장 많이 사용될 기능이라고 생각합니다.
/
I wish the presentation mode, a feature already available on iPadOS, would come to Android as well. I think that is the most core feature of Goodnotes and the feature that is used and will be used the most
2 votes -
Improve Workflow: Work on Notes Offline
Dear GoodNotes Team,
as a user coming from iOS and switching to Android, I noticed many differences that make it significantly harder to maintain a consistent workflow. The most serious of these is the loading time when switching between pages or opening a large document imported from GoodNotes iOS.
Switching from the web to a native app version of GoodNotes would of course be ideal, but doesn't seem to fit your current business strategy. However, the most logical alternative would be to implement an offline mode in which users can easily download documents locally — allowing instant switching between page…4 votes -
Get louder! Write the Support!!!
Implement a full offline Android App! Lets Write the customer Support together !!! they wont listen! I already did my Part, now its your Turn.....
3 votes -
Rotating things using finger gestures on windows/web
Hi goodnotes team,
I really want to subscribe to essential plan but finger gestures are basically non existent on web version. Please bring such basic features to the web version.Thank you
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?