Please bring a full Windows app for Goodnotes!
I think I can speak for many Windows users when I say that a proper Goodnotes app for Windows would be one of the biggest improvements you could make.
A dedicated Windows app would have so many advantages. It would allow users to work offline, write more smoothly with a stylus, and avoid lag when handwriting, scrolling through pages, or navigating large notebooks. A native app could also make better use of the performance and hardware of Windows devices, which would make the overall experience much faster and more reliable.
Many students use Windows laptops and 2-in-1 devices for school, especially devices with pen support. Having a proper Windows app would make Goodnotes much more attractive to these users and could help Goodnotes reach a much larger audience.
I really hope you consider developing a proper Windows app. I think it would make a huge difference for Windows users and could be a major step forward for Goodnotes.