Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Of course i don't mean to make of it a digital art app !
    But for more common uses, adding a few different brushes, and like pastel, and watercolor would be awesome !
    Obviously with the opacity function.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. While creating a notebook, there should be an option for the number of pages you want to add to the notebook. If I want to create 100 pages notebook, I should not have to click 'add new page' 100 times. rather there should be a option to add multiple new pages at same time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. as good notes will eventually be used more often than onenote even on windos i suggest implementing an infinite canvas. It would not only attract more onenote users but it will also be more familiar for someone who already uses it extensively in note. In general i think many features of note should eventally come to good notes for PC. Also a feature to import and convert onenote files and if possible a better organisation of files just like onenote

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 갤럭시 S펜 버튼으로 지우개를 쓸수 있으면 좋겠다.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. add rtl support for writing :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It could be usefull to add the ability of moving the sheets in the notebook.

For exemple, moving page 3 between page 7 and 8 instead of adding a new sheet and copying everything.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I really grown to like how in OneNote you are able to write endlessly, without having to pay attention to the space you have on a page. I even would say that I am not sure if I would use a software for note taking, that doesn't support endless pages.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Use the Galaxy Tack Good Note. You cannot copy, paste, or cut pages.
    I can't find any information about page modifications on the Internet.
    Is it impossible to modify the page because it is a beta version of goodnotes on the Galaxy Tab?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I would be so useful to have the opportunity to write text with the keybord, because handwriting is sometimes to slow and not very praticial.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I noticed some blurring of writing when, using my S pen. I Also noticed there was some pixels missing after zooming out.

When using the button on my S pen to switch between the pen and eraser, the app started to crash.

A video I have recorded will be attached.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My Idea for Good Notes

1. Lasso tool should only change the part that's selected not all the connected lines (give another lasso or something which can do that).

2. Offline mode will be a better change as most of the windows user don't have constant internet.

3.Give an option to pan around the document while using it (Pen off tool should be more accessible with a shortcut).

I like GoodNotes from my first use, and you are doing a great job making it cross platform which will increase the convenience while using GoodNotes.

Thank You

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. being able to copy/cut and paste our notes from one notebook to the other. as for now we can only export the notes from one notebook and import it as a file (which we can't edit anymore) to the intended notebook.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I write on pc with a graphics tablet and I cannot move horizontally through the page while zoomed in. A pan tool will help immensely if used with a graphics tablet side button. Drawboard pdf app provides just that feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a option for dashed line and shapes and some graphs options like 1D 2D 3D graphs so students like me or some buisnessman like an architact or designer dont need to draw all the complicated shapes and structures by hand and suffer so much

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I don't understand why android or Windows version have the same price that Goodnotes6 while it is a light version. The price should be light too, right?
    Lowering the price and increasing it with the addition of options would be fairer.
    And why we can't paid one time like ios ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It should be nice to add widget to pin note or shortcut on screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Use an engine to improve handwritten notes for Android tablets without stylus support e.g. Blackview Active 8 Pro

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?