Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Please save vertical space, like hide the top bar where it shows my account, the name of the note, etc. these are useless while I am writing.
    The tool bar shoule be floating and have a vertical version like the original iPad Memo App.

I use this tool for online lesson as a teacher, and use iPad version and Windows Beta version both.
    Considering most PC screen are 16*9 wide, so, please make the writing space more high by hiding the top bar and a floating tool bar.

This is not only for Windows Beta, iPad and Mac version should…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be extremely useful to have the ability to change the pen size, this way if we are creating a title and we want it to be bold and big, we can do that or if we want our writing to look thicker, we will also be able to do that.

To adjust sizes, you could ether have a like dot that you move left or right to increase/decrease size (example below)
    OR
    Have options for varied sizes e.g. 0.5 0.7 ....... (LIKE PEN SIZES IRL)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Option to remove the structure on the luft side and use the paper in fullscreen

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be amazing if you could implement an real scanning feature so that people like me that still get non digital copies could properly scan them and edit them in Goodnotes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Microsoft pen has an eraser on it, so that you can use it like normal instead of having to click on each option manually. Please make it to where I can use the pen on the pen's abilities not having to manually press pen every time after I erase.

Also, make it to where I can search for words that I have written, for document searching.

Please put folders or other ways to organize notes!!! I cant have every lecture for 6 classes be on a single notebook or a million seperate notebooks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'd love to be able to add an image as a background, adjust the trandparency, and write on it. I also want to be able to add stickers to it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 제발 페이지 누락좀 고쳐 주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 내가 필기하는 부분을 녹음할 수 있게 해주세요.
    아이패드의 굿노트에는 있는 기능이 삼성 탭에 없으니 불편한 부분이 많습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. When I select pictures in the goodonotes document I should be able than to paste in a different Windows document (copy to clipboard)! But this doesn't work in the Windows version of Goodnotes!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Even though the app is still in its early stages, it would be really convenient to be able to navigate through notebooks using outlines like with the IOS version.
    I'm currently link sharing and then opening notebooks online that way (so I can do hw on my iPad and see my notes on my laptop) but it's really difficult to navigate notebooks. I think this feature would be an insane QOL thing

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be good if we could scan (take a photo) the Dokuments (Papers) thar we get from our Teachers like the IOS Version and edit it. Thats the important and best part in GoodNotes

Es fehlt die Funktion Dokumente oder Papiere zu scannen bzw abzufotographieren die man vom Lehrer oder so bekommt. Die Funktion hat die IOS Version. Die Funktion ist die beste und wichtigste! Und das man auf das gescannte Dokument draufschreiben kann sowie bearbeiten. Das ist sehr hilfreich in der Schule bzw Uni

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. goodnotes for windows does not work on university wifi like IOS goodnotes does, as only preview loads. Opening any notes returns a loading error and blank screen. Interestingly, input works just fine, there just isnt any output. Probably the reason for this is filters in the University wifi (eduroam), still, i believe it probably should.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. The pen stays stuck as an eraser after using the eraser side of the pen. It is very uncomfortable to keep switching.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice that whatever we write, it turns into letters with the desired font, so that the notes would look clean yet comfortable to look at because wechose the font ourselves.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Realease and Optimize the app for mi pad 5

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. If you get pictures or notes from someone with the iOS GoodNotes app then I want to be able to open them from the PC app. Digital stickers, notes, and other objects created in the app being able to free flow between iOS and PC would really uplevel the experience. I know that in a BETA there is a lot going on in the background but making picture functionality the next test would be fantastic. Making sure that works and is able to be implemented in the same way as the iOS app is key to moving forward. Thank you…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When opening a PDF file, there is always an error and I have to reload it.
    Aw, Snap
    Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 10년 넘게 노트를 사용하고 있습니다.
    타의 추종을 불허할 정도로 좋은 노트 기능을 사용하게 되어 기분이 아주 좋습니다.
    과거에는 회사 근무하면서 주로 메모기능, 회의기능등으로 활용하였는데 요즘은 학습활동에 전념하고 있습니다.
    모두 만족하나 아래 사항이 추가되면 더 유용하게 이용이 될 것 같습니다.
    1. 노트가 10인치 정도(?)로 한정되어 있는것 같습니다. 이것을 A3 또는 A2 사이즈까지 확대하여 사용할 수 없을까요?
    여러 복잡한 내용들을 한 페이지 (예를 들면 A3 size)에 정리해서 일목 요연하게 볼수 있다면 아주 유용하게 사용되리라 생각됩니다.
    2. 물론 pdf로 변환도 되고 프린트도 가능하도록 같이 개발되어야 하면 더욱 좋겠지요...

감사합니다. 학수고대 해 보겠습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Coming into the app as a new user I have noticed that there are no account or general settings what so ever. This would be nice to have as a person who likes to personalise aspects of the apps that I am using alot. As an avid digital planner user, it would be nice to see a portrait and landscape option for my planers too. Among other things.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?