Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. It would be more usefull if you could be able to delete coments, and pictures after painting over them

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When writing it glitches as you zoom in and out on a note

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please make it possible to export files as photos, as well as export individual pages

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 工 want to see the list of Documents as well as thumb nail.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Many of us use Goodnotes for language-learning. Please allow a mechanism that reads out the sound of the language, and has a dictionary function (preferably offline) so that we can read documents in other languages without that much hassle

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• the App is a litten bit laggy
    • my spen's rubber button, when clicked, the pen is drawing constantly, insted of rubbering
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 현재는 한장만 볼 수 있는데 2장을 동시에 볼 수 있게 해주세요.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. So that people who already paid for the ios version dont have to pay again for android. And that files and notebooks can be shared.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The scanning function with a camera for Goodnotes Windows is an innovative idea that can enhance the productivity of the application. The feature allows users to capture documents using their for example Surface camera and import them directly into Goodnotes. This eliminates the need for additional scanning software, saving time and effort.

With this feature, users can quickly scan important documents such as receipts, contracts, and notes, and have them readily available in their Goodnotes app. The scanning process is simple and easy to use, with the camera automatically detecting the document's edges and adjusting the image quality to ensure…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have a pen that I press the button, it erases. When I try to do this for goodnotes, it stays on the eraser option and doesn't automatically go back to pen writing. This really disrupts my flow of writing, having to go back and click on the pen every time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be great if there were a option where i could select an option that converts my written words via pen to Keyboard like written words. So that i can write with my pen which is faster to ne as typing it on the Tablet Keyboard. Also when u write something with the pen u can circle it and it converts it into typed sentences or alike. I habe seen this on the IOS app that this is possible and it would be great on the Windows Version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hello!

I would request the ability to modify lines after they are drawn with the stylus. After drawing a line with the stylus, I would like to see the ability to tap the line with your finger and have reference boxes pop up on both ends of the line and middle of the line. This would allow the ability to change the length/angle of a line as well as change the curvature if it is a curved line.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Estoy contenta con vuestro lanzamiento a Android pero un poco disgustada tengo una Samsung Tab a 2019, me dijeron que no podía usar un lápiz óptico pero es mentira. Probé a usarlo y no es tan bueno como los que están preparados para ello pero funciona bastante bien. Después de mucho tiempo esperando goodnotes para Android por la recomendaciones de personas cercanas, acabe descargandome vuestra app de forma pirata porque continuamente me decía que no valía para mi dispositivo. Consigo que descargarla del PlayStation y ahora no me deja actualizar, ni poner reseñas. Que os hace falta una buena como…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. The drawing / brush option should be automatically activated and start drawing when I put my Lenovo Yoga 7's active pen on my screen even though I have selected the text option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. samsung lamy pen's button is not work in goodnotes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If there would be a Laserpointer like in IOS i would be exited

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Right now, when I use Good Notes on Windows and I open a notebook, the overview panel of the book is on the left side and doesn't go away under any circumstances. I'm talking about the ability to see the cover, and all the pages you've written at the same time, is open on the side of the app and doesn't close. This takes up some of the screen and you cannot write through it or around it really. I would like the ability to open and close that just like on the iOS version.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. in earlier versions when i used eraser button from stylus pen it automatically moved back to pen mode after i release the eraser button but now in the current version (i.e 77484) it doesnt moves back to pen mode by itself now pls check and solve this i would prefer that when i use eraser button on s-pen i dont want to click again and again on pen to get back to pen mode

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?