Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. For example, if you cross a handwritten word out, it deletes it automatically. Underlining words creates a headline. Or if you draw a star, it marks the position. This feature already exists in Microsoft Journal.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Have white page w/ black ink automatically invert to dark page w/ white ink and vice versa. Have an option for this to occur automatically for light or dark more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. when i close the book or notebook i was taking notes in it opens the first page or book cover (i accidently unplugged my pc the other day and forgot which page i was on) so it would be great if there is an option is settings to open the page i was last editing on

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Por favor uso Windows y un iPad y la compatibilidad entre ambos mediante la aplicación es super mal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I applaud the Goodnotes developers for making Goodnotes available for Android.
    But to be frank, the app is unusable right now, and the devs won't be able to gather enough data to considerably improve the application .
    I suggest two main features to add immediately if you want to make it usable for the mean time.

• Making a dedicated android application, and not some Web-application ported over from Windows. It makes no sense to improve and add features on this web application, if the goal in the future is to make a dedicated android app. Just make one now and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Blank page insertion n merging of two documents like ios app is need to develop

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. there is no "insert text" feature on the beta version, which i think is very necessary since there is no to little laptop/computer that have a screen to write on and if we still want to use goodnotes then we'll have to buy unnecessary stuffs to solve this problem

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I like that samsung notes has multiple writing options such as highlighter and pencil. They also have available color palettes where you select your favorites and those are easily available. You can also favorite your favorite combinations of writing tool/size/color. Another option that samsung notes doesn't have but I'd like would be a watercolor brush.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The screenshot pasted on the windows app doesn't sync with iPad GoodNotes application

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 삼성 갤탭에는 s펜이 있다. s펜에는 지우개 버튼이있다. 삼성노트 경우에는 s펜으로도 지우기 아이콘을 누르지 않아도 s펜 버튼을 누르고만 있어도 지울수 있었지만 굿노트는 그렇지 않다. 이점이 아쉬워서 삼성노트를 쓰고있는 유저들에겐 굿노트는 많은 메리트가 없다. 만약 이기능이 생긴다면 삼성노트 유저들티 대거 넘어올것 같다.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 아직까지 페이지에 필기를 많이 하거나 페이지 수가 많아지면 버퍼링이 심해요. 그리고 원래의 아이패드처럼 펜 색상을 추가해줄 수 있는 탭도 있었으면 좋겠어요

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 안드로이드 버전을 새로 쓰고 있는데 개선했으면 하는 점을 몇 가지 발견했습니다.
    1) 처음 시작할 때 사용방법을 튜토리얼로 자세하게 알려주세요 (새로 시작하는 사람들은 어디에 뭐가 있는지 모릅니다)
    2) 확대해서 글씨를 쓰게 될 경우 많이 버퍼링이 걸립니다. 글씨도 이상하고 마음대로 써지지 않아요
    2) 돌아가기 버튼이 한번에 눌리지 않고 잘 눌러야만 눌립니다. 그리고 이또한 돌아가기 버튼을 눌렀을 때 바로 되지 않고 느리게 진행되고, 이후에 글씨를 쓰게 될 때 느려집니다.
    몇 가지 더 나오겠지만 우선은 이 점만 고치면 좋을 것같아요.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Would like to use this for bible journaling or any journaling and so the ability to export to editing software like in IOS is a must.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We cannot print in the Goodnote program because there are no tools for us to choose.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Built-in dictionary support with a feature to select a word and store it directly in a custom wordlist to improve vocabulary. You can add an option "Add to wordlist" beside "define" when selecting a word.

OR

Much better if there is an option to "Add definition to wordlist" beside the "manage" button when defining a word

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. When I switch the orientation to portrait I can't edit my notes. The symbol to edit goes away. It also happens when I open another application and Goodnotes side by side in landscape mode. Means I can't open a web browser and takes notes in Goodnotes while reading it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. equations don't show on windows from ios

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Moving apple pencil outside the page (see screenshot) should scroll the page. This feature is available on notes app by apple. Please add it asap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. goodnotes具有导入并阅览PDF文件的功能,但因为目前没有目录功能,以及缓慢的页面加载速度,用户阅读PDF文件时无法做到在不同页面间的快速精确跳转(只能用手滑动切换页面),这对于阅读页数较多的文件很不方便。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Il faut peut-être améliorer la sensibilité pour le stylo. Je trouve que la latence entre le mouvement et l'écriture est gênante.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?