Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2123 results found

1. It would be nice to take photos using my iPhone and insert it in my notes on my laptop

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. that the app has an integrated repertoire of post-its, arrows, banners, etc. integrated into the app ready to insert.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Firstly, I don't mean the scrolling direction for pages.

When scrolling with the mouse wheel, it normally scrolls up and down, but never left or right.

I use a PC without a touchscreen (I use a drawing tablet). So to move, I have to resort to using a mouse wheel (So I don't have to disable writing). But the problem is I can't scroll horizontally (left and right) when I zoom in a lot.

So please add a feature to scroll horizontally with the mouse wheel while holding Shift. Similar to how it works on websites.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. MS version looks great but couldn't figure out how to connect to existing library with only google and MS login. Do we need an apple login as well? Or have i missed the point?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Just like the Title suggested, Please make the notebook tittle the name of the exported PDF. This will help with organization of said PDF's. Also, allowing where to send that PDF will be awesome. Since it will save steps if the file is meant to go to Google Drive instead of the device storage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be amazing if you could implement an real scanning feature so that people like me that still get non digital copies could properly scan them and edit them in Goodnotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Ich würde Goodnotes am Pc am liebsten für die Speicherung wichtiger Dokumente nutzen um sie immer unterwegs am Laptop dabei zu haben. Hierfür wäre eine Funktion wo man Bilder automatisch zu einer Seite machen kann Prima.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More buttons for set of chosen shades of highlighter please

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Other note-taking apps that I prefer for editing and annotating PDF files (Foxit PDF Reader, for example) automatically detect word boundaries, making it very convenient and easy to highlight desired sections of text. This is a must-have for me besides the free hand highlighting feature you already have.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. different kind of shapes like rectangles or triangle and such should be able to be recognized and then formed perfectly.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tal como no sistema IOS poderiam colocar a ferramenta de caixa de texto para escrever com o teclado! obrigada!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As a student, and someone who doesn't really have an income it would really be better if the features/ tools we use to make notes are free ^^

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to be able to scroll the page by just dragging near the side of the page.
    Alternatively, add a hand tool to grab and drag the page.

This makes it easier when I'm using my pen without going to the keyboard arrows or scrollbar.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. there is lag in image of imported document, when we zoom in or zoom out, the image or some of the letters in the pdf gets blurred... see the image and eraser has become laggy too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like for the beta version to have all the is features, like the image import, shape text, and the zoom window for sure as the beta version is really not helpful to write notes, but it is a great start! Just hoping for to use a more beneficial app like the ios one.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. You could enable typing from the keyboard.
    2. Could enable printing in pdf from notepad.
    3. Could have options to plot 2d and 3d geometrical figures.
    4. Possibility to create folders to store or group notepads.
    5. Ability to recognize mathematical formulas.
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Like for example, using dark or light grey coloured page instead of pure black, etc

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 윈도우 버전 굿노트 앱에서 한글 텍스트 입력 시에 IOS 버전에서는 띄어쓰기가 반영되지 않습니다. 즉, 윈도우 버전에서 '아버지가 방에 들어가셨다.'를 입력하면 iOS버전에서는 '아버지가방에들어가셨다.'와 같이 띄어쓰기가 반영되지 않은 채 보입니다. 해결 부탁드립니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Masaüstü kullanım için klavye ile not alma imkanı şart bunu kısa eklerseniz çok memnun olurum, teşekkürler...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?