Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2167 results found

1. make fast scrolling shortcut on the right head side to the left because sometime Microsoft surface do not detect (hand) while writing with surface pen this moment it causing unintended fast scrolling to random pages.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 삼성 s펜 몸통에 있는 지우개 버튼 활성화 해주세용

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 텍스트 작성 시, 텍스트 크기. 조절 오류

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I am using a graphic tablet to write on goodnotes but it glitches out when I use the button on the stylus to switch between the pen and eraser

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When your working on your notes, everything takes a few second to show. An example is when erasing something it takes a few seconds just to delete what you were erasing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 아니 계속 렉만 걸리고 제대로 써지지도 않고 지우개로 지워지지도 않는데 이건 쓰라는 거에요 말라는 거에요??? 진짜 빡쳐서 돌아버릴 정도로 렉이 많이 걸려요

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be great if this feature was available. It would be very useful to work on two files at once. Please provide this feature properly. I will not hesitate to pay more for this

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Surface pro has a feature where you can snap multiple windows from different apps together.
    Check out the images below to see what I mean.

I tried this with GoodNotes and it did not allow me to write in it. Could you please make it so you can? I want to multitask, like any student would. I've done this with other apps like Windows Journal app and its definitely possible. So please make it a feature, would really improve the experience.

Oh not to mention, make this app an offline app. I'm not sure who had the bright idea of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 在應用程式內提供黑暗模式/明亮模式的選項,使應用程式內明亮/黑暗模式能與系統設定獨立開來。

Provide the option of dark mode/bright mode in the application, so that the bright/dark mode in the application can be independent of the system settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. i want to type and there is no option here

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sadly white paper doesn't work for me. I can just see black paper

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Basically, using the existing functionality of selecting a set of handwritten text and, instead of being able to just move, copy and do the normal functions, add a functionality that can identify mathematical calculations and solve them, showing the result on the screen of the written operation (like photomath, but for simpler and faster calculations). As if we had a basic calculator that is able to understand what we write and give us the information we want.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Be it an image, pdf or audio recording - being able to add these into a notebook can really enhance a students ability to use the app as their primary note taker! In Samsung Notes, I'm able to snap a quick photo of the blackboard and through GDrive can immediately add it to my notes. This is one of the last remaining pieces to the GoodNotes puzzle!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yo habilitaria la función que tiene el ios, de que cuando escribes con el pencil, se pueda transformar a una fuente de letra que tu elijas, así tu elijes la fuente que deseas y se ve mas ordenado

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When using a stylus, the ability to erase with finger and to immediately rewrite with stylus without having to manually toggle between pen and eraser tools. The toggling is done automatically.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. poder copiar imágenes de internet y poderlas insertar o de la galería del equipo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. it should have more custom option like ipad have

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. when I write using the app I want the full screen , So I can take
    Full advantage of the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pretty disappointing that I cannot insert a powerpoint or MS words, it can only insert PDF where as one note can open all Microsoft product as well as PDF.

Beta version only allow drawing but nothing can be type on created file.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?