Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2167 results found

1. I would like for the beta version to have all the is features, like the image import, shape text, and the zoom window for sure as the beta version is really not helpful to write notes, but it is a great start! Just hoping for to use a more beneficial app like the ios one.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I am using it on my ipad and iphone and it would be great for the workflow to have the ios appss linked to the windows version on the computer!!! Otherwise i can't use this computer version...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. blocco della pagina mentre si scrive, così da poter appoggiare la mano sullo scermo mentre si scrive srnza far spostare la pagina

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Più colori, scrittura con tastiera simile a word come nella versione per ios

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. A lineal would be great for drawing maths

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Se podría habilitar la opción de cambiar el grosor de los lápices y a su vez mejorar la sensibilidad de este ya que presenta retrasosa la hora de escribir y borrar, también que se puedan abrir pdfs o cuadernos digitales. Permitir la opción de que presionando el botón del Samsung pen se pueda borrar algún escrito o trazo realizado para que así sea más rápido y no tener que estar a cada segundo seleccionando la goma de borrar

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The bar at the top is better removed and the double tap thingy for the pen settings bar is annoying we need not to it in or out. When using the spen's button shortcut it does a weird thing it wouod be so much better if we can customize what it would do.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 오류가 너무 많이 떠요....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The App should run more smoothly so that you can work more properly

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It failed to open .goodnotes files from my iPad and says "unsupported document". Then I tried loading them in PDF formats but there were bugs when I tried to add a new page in that PDF file. It does not add a new plank page and duplicate the last page instead. Also, all became non-editable on Windows even when I set them as editable PDFs during export.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. it would be usefull to have a metod to export a PDF with a URL and also to have the option of EDIT that PDF

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You should be able to split screen apps on the Tab S9 and smart select a portion of the screen, and 'drag and drop' the smart selected image, like on J notes, or Samsung notes, or OneNote, (I think every other note taking app allows it). It just says copy paste not functionable in chrome...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Synchronize with Microsoft One Note. Samsung Notes does it and I find it quite useful. Especially if you use Microsoft for work and leisure.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Having the ability to choose to control where the page sits instead of constantly auto-centering when zooming in and out. A toggling between 'center' and 'canvas' or something like that would be nice. So that a page can be moved all the way to one side or another for better writing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. poder deslizar las hojas de forma horizontal como un cuaderno, poner mas opciones en la barra para agregar colores y ajustes y poder bloquear las paginas para que no se deslizen mientras uno escribe o lee

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. To take notes I think that we need more highliters and different pencil sizes but thanks for your work and effort

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. have more sign in options. A lot of us signed up for goodnotes originally with a different email address other than microsoft.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Make it possible to erase with button like on samsung notes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I don't know if I understood sth. wrong, but in the Using Conditions, was written down that goodnotes (beta) has permission to use every Data, we use in the app. If thats correct, the it's ok for just the Beta thing. But it's not okay for the Endversion of the app... For example if you are working with a Script from Universitywith copyright, then this part of the using condition is a reason to not use goodnotes anymore... Same Problem for a University Professor who has to correct Student's Works...

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?