Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2183 results found

1. Welcome to Android @GoodNotes! I was a long time GN user in my time with iPad, but ultimately made the switch to Android years ago. On Android we love our customization, and I'd like for you to embrace that by creating a themed app icon that works with Android's material you theming of the UI, especially the icon. If you can bake it into the UI that'll be amazing, but at least the icon please!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Downloaded the OneNotes app on my Lenovo Yoga and tried using the stylus pen that came with it and even my mouse, and I cannot even click on anything without it clicking on a separate button. I have to move my mouse or pen to the far right to click what I want to click on. Cannot even draw on one notes without it writing something completely different

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Spen disconnects after using the eraser, but even after connecting it back, the app sees the pen as disconnected and won't let me write anything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 더블클릭하면 확대되는기능좀 없애주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Also text recognition can be an option for these

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Ctrl-Z or the Wacom expresskey mapped to Undo both don't always work.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. 삼성펜 기능 연동 안됨. ex) 버튼 누르면 지우기 기능 사용 불가
    2. 다음페이지로 넘기기 위해 밀어 올리면 펜기능 활성화로 낙서가 됨
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Having a select tool would allow you to click and then drag a stroke/object/shape rather than having to circle it with the lasso tool to drag it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. sometimes it's hard to write on the corner of the page, so would be cool if we could swipe a part of the page off the laptop screen

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Currently, when I use my stylus to select things by pushing the button on it, Goodnotes will still have the lasso tool selected even after I've released the button. I think it would be better if it switched back to the pen tool after the button was released.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. So, when you first try to log in in the Samsung tablet device with Firefox being the main browser, it doesn't let to press you the neither of two buttonsn("Google account" or "Microsoft account"). Only after re enabling Google chrome and logging in with it, and disabling it again, app seems to work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 增加笔的压感以及字体包的下载导入功能,增加键盘输入、录音以及语音转换等功能,最好能够同步iPad版本的功能

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. when we write a word continuously without lifting the touch pen the letters start to shrink after 6-7 letters and it becomes hard to write and if i write the same word with lifting the tip of pen even once, the letters doesn't shrink and i can write properly. I think you have a feature of auto-space between words and this is happening due to this feature. Im not 100% sure but im telling you what i experienced or felt while writing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I will say less. Literally all we want is just what was already pre-existing. Thats the definitive feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am finding that my writing shifts slightly after I finish writing it. I don't know if this is a built in smoothing option or an error in some numbers but its resulting in a drop in accuracy when drawing or writing. its a very small shift so its might not be noticeable for some but I am finding it distracting while writing and it makes the writing experience less enjoyable.

To be clear: this is a different problem than lag. my words write just fine but then they move 1~3 pixels after I lift my pen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 문서 폴더가 있옷으면 좋겠습니다

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Index in pdf must be thier so that we can directly jump on the pages of the chapters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I am an educator. Being able to attach files/pdf of lessons would be great. I would also find it beneficial to be able to share my lesson plans with my admin or sections of my planner with my admin.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. After moving something with the lasso tool and tapping on the screen, I still have to press the center button of the Slim Pen 2 to go back to the stylus I had before. Please remove the last step where I have to press the middle button again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?