Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2062 results found

1. The preview of different page formats in the Notebook creation menu is barely visible while using a high resolution display on Windows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The back and forth buttons please either left or right. The distance to the buttons is too far for a right-handed person.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Pouvoir dupliquer une page d'un document pour prendre plus de notes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When reinstalled, previously saved colours will disappear. Therefore to make it convenient, would like to have a function/feature to backup my saved colours so I can import them after I accidentally uninstall/reinstall goodnotes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Good Note Windows is a beta version, but it's better than any other Note apps. Thank you for always reflecting your opinions and upgrading. There are two inconveniences that I felt when I used the beta version. First, I would like to save my notes in pdf format. And second, if you open a pdf file of about 100 pages, you will get errors such as broken letters. If this problem is fixed, Good Note will be the best app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 두 페이지를 한번에 볼 수 있는 선택지가 생기면 좋을 것 같고 왜 페이지 수가 많으면 글자가 안 보이는지 모르겠습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Con wacom intuos draw, al escribir y levantar el boli de la tableta, el trazo se sigue marcando. Le cuesta detectar cuando has terminado.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. migliorare la stabilità , avere la possibilità di utilizzarla anche senza connessione, avere un riconoscimento della penna migliore ,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I hope there is a function that changes to another tool when you press the button on the S pen like iOS version

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I cannot see the templates. The thumbnails need to be easy to see so I don't have to load a template to see if I like it or want to use it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 화면을 고정하는 버튼이 생겼으면 좋겠습니다.
    지울 때 지우려고 하는 부분을 바로 인식하지 못하고 몇초 있다가 인식을 합니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adicionar mais cores para escrever ou até, poder criar sua cor com o círculo, e travar a página para conseguir escrever melhor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I understand that this is new for Android - and at the moment, in Beta phase for Samsung devices with a particular screen size. I understand that! I also understand that making an app that's adaptable to all the various manufacturers and their versions of Android is more challenging then making an app for the iOS store. If it's ever possible, it'd be fantastic if this app becomes available for pure ChromeOS devices, such as chromebooks or upcoming chrome tablets. Google has Cursive but frankly it's far behind the stylus note taking available from third party apps such as Goodnotes.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Whatever it is there in ios should also be here on android, they already have the best note why not program it the same way in android so it is easier for everyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Poderiam deixar criar pastas para melhor organização dos nossos apontamentos.
    obrigada

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. We can see that the text on the screen has abnormal shadows and cannot be resolved by refreshing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It' good ro write but i can't export, print or share my notes and in thw college this is essencial. So makes the app not as useful or accessible :(

But i like the "writing" and the possibility of creating several diferent notebooks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When using a notebook created to be used in goodnotes, making easier to copy or duplicate a page

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?