Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

261 results found

1. Firstly, I hope I can open the document by typing the sharing link into the Windows Goodnotes from iPad Goodnotes, which I made. This can connect the iPad documents from Goodnotes to one from Windows Goodnotes.
    Next, I hope you provide me with more varied versions of pen writing. You are giving us three options only, yet my handwriting is so ugly, I prefer writing to typing. Apple provides me pen writing version for handwriting, which I really fall into using. So could you make a similar one for Goodnotes, too? I would really appreciate it if you could make…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Able to click on a hyperlink linking to a wiki page / tutorial website and able to actively click on it , currently I have to copy link to Chrome and refer the info, please add this ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I am using it on my ipad and iphone and it would be great for the workflow to have the ios appss linked to the windows version on the computer!!! Otherwise i can't use this computer version...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Große Performance Probleme und Bugs seit den letzten Updates, dafür das man 7€ dafür bezahlen muss nicht vertretbar und extrem Anstrengend
    1. Beim scrollen (per touch) bugt es wohin es will, aufeinmal ist man auf seit 68 obwohl man auf seite 5 arbeitet, in letzter zeit sehr sehr oft!
    2. Beim öffnen und beginnen zu schreiben registriert goodnotes den stift nicht als solchen und scrollt mit in der schreibbewegung. Mit einiger verzögerung ist dann auch die Schrift aber so kann man nicht schreiben. Mehrmaliges schließen hilft da nicht
    3. Wie allgemein schon geschrieben von anderen, synchronisationsprobleme mit doppelten linien nach…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Like Notion can integrate coding spaces, you can do it too because your platform has a pencil writing feature which can be useful 2 things simultaneously and make a feature integrate web bookmarks or to link a webpage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I was so excited when I found out that Goodnotes would be available on Windows. But I have to admit I was fairly disappointed. I would suggest that you make the app work between IOS and Windows smoothly. This means all the same features in both platforms. That being said, one feature I like in the IOS version that is not in the windows version is the ability to have internal and external links in the notebooks. Honestly, I mostly use Goodnotes for Planner like documents and the lack of this feature in windows makes it useless for me.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. グッドノートは設計関係の職種の方が多く使用しています。図面の縮尺を設定して、長さや面積などを測れるツールをつくってほしい。オプションでも良いかと思います。
    PDF Expertにはその機能がありますが、goodnotesに一元化したい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. CONGRATULATIONS 1st of all for a great task in process.
    id like to say that the export option should be added asap which ik is gonna be there in main launched app.2nd is to insert images and to view/annotate other pdfs. 3rd is to allow text as well, 4th is add more colors to the pens and 5th is to add shapes( im only getting a rectangle even if i draw and hold a circle). Thats it cheers!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have the ability to embed youtube videos, and desmos.com graphs within a note

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Everything I typed on my iPad comes up with errors. I shared the link, so I can see the letters on the iPhone properly, but when I run it on the web with the Chrome browser on WINDOW, I get an error and I can't really recognize it. I added a file, so I have this problem, so I hope you can improve it as soon as possible. It's really urgent. It's impossible to collaborate. It's this week's assignment, so I really hope you can improve it quickly.
    To summarize the error, the text overlaps as the last part…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. After using the beta version for a bit I have a few thoughts on the things that could be fix or added. Firstly the fixes:

1) Bugs related to notebook rendering (it sometimes doesn’t show the things I wrote when I scroll up to see them)
    2) Speeding it up a bit (other apps run smoothly on my tablet but in GoodNotes Beta the pen has a bit of a lag)
    3) Talking about bugs – when I change the color of the page it doesn’t show up in the notebook (it’s still white)

And additions that would be great:

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Het zou handig zijn als ik de online versie van GoodNotes kan koppelen aan die op mijn Ipad, zodat alle bestanden van mijn iPad ook op mijn computer staan.

Ook kan ik nu niet typen in de online versie, wat wel vervelend is.

Als laatste kan ik geen geopende bestanden opslaan in online versie, waardoor ik elke keer de link naar het goodnotes bestand opnieuw moet zoeken en openen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I tried the Windows Beta today. Hit the download link and installed from the Windows Store. Was unpleasantly surprised to find that it's just an Edge-based web app. I prefer Chrome over edge but continued anyway. It changed my default browser to Edge without my permission. It took many tries to sign into my existing Microsoft account. I finally got a Goodnotes window but all that was displayed was a pulsating GN icon. I never got a UI at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Please integrate GoodNotes with Zotero somehow. I would find it exceedingly helpful if I could make notes on the PDFs I have in Zotero.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Is it possible to have the web version of the notes exported as .goodnotes, I think this implementation seems like it would be simpler if syncing ipad and wins is not possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to save the files directly into goodnotes otherwise it is completely unusable on a laptop

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. This is on the ios version but it will help a lot with editing pdfs without needing to constantly zoom in and out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be great if there were nested folders for notebooks and PDFs. I don't know if this is a feature on the ipad app as I am only using the windows app atm. thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. PDF(書籍など)は左開き・右開きのものがあるので、スクロールの方向を左右のどちらにも変えられるようにしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    • s pen actions do not really work (since an update 6 months ago, followed all your help pages but it does simply not work, all other notes apps can do this without problems)
    • app is confusing tbe palm of my hand all the time and the little add note message pops up, fucking annoying i hate it
    • if you work with larger pdfs the experience is just horrible. its lagging, it sometimes does not load some pages at all, its just not usable
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?