Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2040 results found

1. May we pleeeaseee have the option to import fonts? Pretty PLEASEEEE.

I just started using Goodnotes after seeing my friend use it on her iPad. However, I have a Windows computer/tablet and the functionality compared to the iOS version is HORRID. She and I are flabbergasted that the most basic tools (such as importing fonts) have been omitted from the Windows, Andriod, and Web versions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I'd like to have the possibility to move things between doc's pages instead of copy/paste them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I'd like to see a setting to scale pages' checkered font

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I use Goodnotes as a daily journal and it deleted a page I update daily but kept all the rest. The page is still there, it's just completely blank. The ability to restore would be incredible as I'm devastated and have lost a lot of personal work I was doing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. The pages won't load if the connection is slow e.g on hotspots.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Add ability to add layers to a page or the ability to lock elements to prevent accidentally deleting or selecting overlapping objec(ex. highlights, text, doodles/ hand writing).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great if we can see multiple pages side by side depending on zoom size or pre-set view settings. This would make it look more like a notebook, especially in landscape mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Lenovo pen lags while using GoodNotes for Windows on Lenovo Yoga 9i 2-in-1 but pen has no lag while working in other apps like OneNote or Edge or built-in note taking app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. One of the few things that I dislike, is that when i’m doing math problems taking several lines/pages for a single question, I have to always click the "+" button to add pages. It really stops me in my track.

My suggestion is that Goodnotes adds a way to always have 1 or 2 blank pages after the page you’re writing on, if it is the last one. This option would be a toggle you’d activate in the active document’s settings to prevent unwanted behaviours to other documents.

Unlike other suggestions wanting infinitely scrollable pages, it would keep the active…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Here are some very much needed updates for the good notes on windows
    1. Do add Zoom window like on IOS
    2. Add a support for pen tablets in Good Notes ( basically a using a pen tablet makes it harder to pan around the screen which makes it very much harder to write on a text )

Me and my team very much like your application and we are not iOS users that much , if these feature are added , minimum of 20 subscription are promised

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. As a GoodNotes User I would like to have the folder where the note is currently saved as the automatically selected folder in the hierarchy when moving notes.

When moving a note that is already in a folder I have to go through the entire hierarchy from root, it would be much easier to start in the folder that the note is already in. For instance I organise my work meeting notes in a folder structure. Meetings / <Year> / <Month> / <Day>. I normally put the meetings in the month folder first and then set up the day folders…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Able to click on a hyperlink linking to a wiki page / tutorial website and able to actively click on it , currently I have to copy link to Chrome and refer the info, please add this ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. when i scroll with a mouse as opposed to the pen my laptop has, i cannot scroll only a couple lines at a time, it scrolls like halfway down the page and it is really annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I am just casually writing in a notebook, it starts to lag extremely, then it crashes and i have to reload the whole thing and a few of my writings are missing. This is really unfortunate in class. Also you download the app but when you open it, it shows Google Chromes icon. It should be an app and not a browser link you can open.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add trash bin

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A select/checkmark option or icon, in order to select, for example, a notebook within a folder, so we can easily move it to another folder. I have a few notebooks in subfolders, and would like to select one or more to move to another subfolder which is in a completely different folder entirely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Can we please have an indication about a major update for the android version
    that approaches the IOs version ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Sometimes I erase something and when i export that doc into a pdf, it's still showing, then even if i close the windows app it isn't erased when i export it but can't delete it because it is no there in the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When inserting a new page and rotating it, if you write something and you wish to move it, the lasso does select the text but when trying to move it, it moves it in the opposite diagonal direction. And when you want to rescale the text, you just can't the anchor cannot be grabbed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?