Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1981 results found

1. The screenshot pasted on the windows app doesn't sync with iPad GoodNotes application

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I'm unable to use the keyboard to insert a text

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I will like to have the floating square that let's someone continue writing without having to move the page.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want my file saved in my computer can be open directly to goodnote with the "open with" option

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allows you to add pages in a block that are pdf or images.
    I think it is essential that, when you are going to add in a notebook a new page, it allows you to import some documents or pictures again.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be nice there is a simple application that syncs notepads on PC where you can see the notes and type more with your keyboard

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. So that people who already paid for the ios version dont have to pay again for android. And that files and notebooks can be shared.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. when adding imported pages (4A PDF's or other pages) and then Goodnotes 4A pages, the notebooks page scrolling and page zoom-in changes, maybe somehow creating a feature that makes all pages on the notebook the same size of paper.(converting A3 page that is written or imported to A4)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Being able to hover over tools in writing mode and have little dropdown tooltips to display a single keystroke shortcut (like p for pen, e for eraser etc.) as well as optional short descriptions.

In Addition having nested single key shortcuts for example pf for fountain pen, pb for ball pen, ps toggling draw and hold etc would def go a long way (and like id imagine similar nesting for the other tools aswell as the colour and stroke controls personally)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It may just be because it's in beta, but i can't find words in pdfs by pressing ctrl f

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 삼성 갤탭에는 s펜이 있다. s펜에는 지우개 버튼이있다. 삼성노트 경우에는 s펜으로도 지우기 아이콘을 누르지 않아도 s펜 버튼을 누르고만 있어도 지울수 있었지만 굿노트는 그렇지 않다. 이점이 아쉬워서 삼성노트를 쓰고있는 유저들에겐 굿노트는 많은 메리트가 없다. 만약 이기능이 생긴다면 삼성노트 유저들티 대거 넘어올것 같다.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I am using ipad but sadly, I dont use Mcbook since it is so expensive. I wish Goodnote from microsoft (on Window) can eligible to sync with my iPad Goodnote under the same account of mine.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 갤럭시 탭의 s펜에는 버튼이 있습니다. 노트 사용시 이 버튼을누르면 다른 어플리케이션에서는 지우개기능을 사용 할 수 있습니다. 굿 노트도 이 기능을 고려해주사면 더 좋을 것 같습니다.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. When I switch the orientation to portrait I can't edit my notes. The symbol to edit goes away. It also happens when I open another application and Goodnotes side by side in landscape mode. Means I can't open a web browser and takes notes in Goodnotes while reading it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. On samsung galaxy tab 7 FE with the goodnotes standard page the eraser lags a lot trying to delete anything. If I use the a5 standard paper the issue ceases to exist.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have noticed that it is not possible to move text from one page to another. I believe this would be very helpful when reorganizing notes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be nice to save a written document on your laptop or tablet as PDF

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let us import different types like PDFs pictures maybe also Word and PowerPoint files as pages or into a page.
    E.g. I'm a student and work everywhere possible without paper. Our teachers give us most files as a PDF online and I have a notebook for every teacher (subject). Because of this it would be really usefull to import at least PDFs and pictures as or into pages.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option for the lasso tool to select everything it touches or select only those things which are fully encircled. This will be beneficial for a lot of students who want to just select an element inside and outside a diagram but not the diagram itself.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?