Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2034 results found

1. Having the ability to choose to control where the page sits instead of constantly auto-centering when zooming in and out. A toggling between 'center' and 'canvas' or something like that would be nice. So that a page can be moved all the way to one side or another for better writing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. poder deslizar las hojas de forma horizontal como un cuaderno, poner mas opciones en la barra para agregar colores y ajustes y poder bloquear las paginas para que no se deslizen mientras uno escribe o lee

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. To take notes I think that we need more highliters and different pencil sizes but thanks for your work and effort

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Import a Passion Planner. That's what I want to use GoodNotes for...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This would help by increasing the area to write on.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adding more log in versions, such as google to log in, even though I'm using windows

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. This wasn't even possible in the iPad version last time I checked, and it was the one thing that was always stopping me from using Goodnotes: allow handwriting recognition in more than one language in any note. I study languages and handwrite my notes in noth English and the language I'm studying (in the same note), and I need to be able to search for both later on. Nebo is currently my only choice on Windows - it at least supports English along with another language of your choice simultaneously. (Apple's Notes app handles it automatically on their platforms.)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. full screen provides a clear and large vision.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. different kind of shapes like rectangles or triangle and such should be able to be recognized and then formed perfectly.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like for the beta version to have all the is features, like the image import, shape text, and the zoom window for sure as the beta version is really not helpful to write notes, but it is a great start! Just hoping for to use a more beneficial app like the ios one.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ce serait vraiment cool si on pouvait insérer autre chose que des entre manuscrite. Après tout c'est le but de l'ordinateur. Si vous pouviez rajouter un onglet ou l'on peut taper des texte se serait super. Et aussi, il faudrait un moyen facile de se reconnecter a son compte et pouvoir récupérer celui de son iPad par exemple.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. These Suggestive notebooks will help the User to effectively explore all features t Easy to start if you have format ready :) . This is similar to Samsung notes

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. have more sign in options. A lot of us signed up for goodnotes originally with a different email address other than microsoft.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. The grids now are super big and even though I use an A4 paper, I can only write a few words

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A function to have multiple tabs open like on the ipad version would be great. Especially for students.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add a simple photo editing function

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Goodnotes6 needed urgently with ai samsung features, and option to have one-pay, not subscription-based, as it is on ios

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Obviously, as soon as the internet goes down, the app starts to lag, moreover it cannot be used offline, the input lag is very high, the text disappears randomly and then reappears, it freezes after two minutes that I have opened the app and then starts going again 30 seconds later, and I'm paying for it too...
    do something and make it a real desktop app

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. so they don't move around or get tapped accidentally... i love adding a lot of images to my notes via the image adder but then they don't stay in place or i accidentally move them by tapping them... i know i can turn off the 'writing' mode and use read-only but it happens while i write notes and my wrist/palm touches the image.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?