Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2064 results found

1. I was so excited when I found out that Goodnotes would be available on Windows. But I have to admit I was fairly disappointed. I would suggest that you make the app work between IOS and Windows smoothly. This means all the same features in both platforms. That being said, one feature I like in the IOS version that is not in the windows version is the ability to have internal and external links in the notebooks. Honestly, I mostly use Goodnotes for Planner like documents and the lack of this feature in windows makes it useless for me.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I just wanted to use Passion Planner digital. Tried to download Goodnotes recently, when it was free, and could not. I'm guessing the changeover to paid with a one-week trial was in progress?

Anyway, now that I have it, nothing works. None of the hyperlinks work. None of the stickers work. (Now, if I could add cute and pretty stuff to the elements...) There's no search function that I can find...

I wouldn't mind paying for it, if it worked. Wildly different versions of the same product are incredibly confusing for people who need tutorials to learn things--because the tutorials…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please include PRINT Functions on Goodnotes WIndows, please

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Due to Goodnotes using cloud service to save notes, it automatically saves the most recent changes.

However, the changes are sometimes not saved fully due to situations or carelessness such as: closing the app too soon, disconnect from wifi etc.

Due to this, I am suggesting the ability to manually save current notes so that it is updated into cloud service without us accidentally losing our notes.

It can help us confirm whether our notes are fullt saved into the cloud.

• this is me speaking after losing several notes
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have the option for the highlighter to have flat ends instead of round ends, or to adjust how rounded the ends of the highlighter are.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sometimes the program hangs and moves the writing or does not recognize what is written

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When you make a textbox to type, the sentences don't follow the lines on the paper in the notebook. It would be good if there were a way to type directly onto the notebook lines as opposed to having to position textboxes and play around endlessly with font sizes to figure out how to get the text to line up so that your notes look neat.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When I export the document which i import from my pc
    and
    Use Highlighter ,pencil and add text inside pdf
    but
    on exporting Position of ink written and highlighted color changes

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Acho bizarro que a versão Beta para Android tenha poucas funcionalidades, já que a versão ios e mais completa, vocês poderiam fazer algo parecido em questão de funcionalidade. Eu vejo vídeos no YouTube e nas redes sociais sobre o quão incrível e o goodnotes, mas pra mim ele parece somente um bloco de notas simples, e para Android existem outros aplicativos de notas mais completos

Coisas que senti falta no goodnotes;

• customizar capa
    • exportar fontes do dispositivo
    • escolher cor utilizando o seletor
    • nota de áudio
    • estojo de caneta
    • transformar escrita a mão em escrita com fonte
    • exportar sticker
    • abrir suas…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When writing having haptic pen feedback would be super nice to have, even making the haptics differ from highlighter to pen would be great. Similar to onenote

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When in airplane mode or not connected to wifi/ data, I should be able to write and make new pages. Without connection I cannot add pages or me make new notebooks on my device.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have witnessed that while of am scrolling my books the app feels very jerky and lags also the pages swivel left & right , It would be very nice to see 120 Hz being a thing in drawing, notetaking and scrolling.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I know Samsung Tablet support is planned right now, however the existing Mi Pad 5 and 6, also the upcoming models are considered good notetaking tablets. I would wish for a support for pressure sensitivity and palm rejection for the Xiaomi Tablets & Pens. If it's possible, the ability to change the tools with the pens buttons would be nice too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. But how is it possible that after all these months of beta still the application is not fluid ? I can understand waiting for new functions, but also wait to be able to write / use the application fluently ? after 8 months ? How much longer will we have to wait to be able to use it with a bit of fluidity?r I'm really not understanding the purpose of this beta application

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A way to have documents sent from Apple to Android in the app. Like airdrop.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Possibility to change the page number to an individual titel, which allows you to search for a specific topic or page without knowing the exact page number.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When writing in the app I am constantly experiencing lag, I have been looking forward for this app on android for so long so I can understand that the beta is a bit buggy. I really am looking forward to the official release, and I hope that will be soon because it is the best app for apple and will probably be the best for android!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be nice to have the option to be able to re-size the selected item etc. Example - when you make a shape, Instead of just moving it around, you can resize it, rotate it & make it bigger.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?