Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2041 results found

1. Please add a simple photo editing function

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Goodnotes6 needed urgently with ai samsung features, and option to have one-pay, not subscription-based, as it is on ios

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Obviously, as soon as the internet goes down, the app starts to lag, moreover it cannot be used offline, the input lag is very high, the text disappears randomly and then reappears, it freezes after two minutes that I have opened the app and then starts going again 30 seconds later, and I'm paying for it too...
    do something and make it a real desktop app

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. so they don't move around or get tapped accidentally... i love adding a lot of images to my notes via the image adder but then they don't stay in place or i accidentally move them by tapping them... i know i can turn off the 'writing' mode and use read-only but it happens while i write notes and my wrist/palm touches the image.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Once a comment is created the bubble is just there and there is no way to get it to go away agin. There is no resolve button and there isnt a delet button. not its just an ugly bubble sitting in my notes and covering up some letters. please do something about it

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hyperlinks doesnt work after last update.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I just want to be able to delete a comment I make on a document. It seems that when I currently create a comment it's permanently there forever.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When I export the file to pdf, all the erased lines reappear. Please fix this bug.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Currently if using even sharing the notes error appears when trying to edit text box on android tab which was created on ipad. Plus on android goodnotes are missing fonts and overall ui serms a lot missing items which ones are on ios version..
    (Ipad air / Samsung galaxy tab s8+ sub acc )

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 아이패드 프로에서 갤럭시탭s9 울트라로 기기변경하여 굿노트를 사용하고 있는 유저입니다.
    문제집을 굿노트로 푸는 유저로서 상당히 불편한 점이 3가지가 있는데요
    첫번째는 코멘트 버튼이 너무 활성화가 많이되어 사용에 불편함이 많습니다.
    S펜으로 필기중에 코멘트 버튼이 활성화되어 필기를 계속 멈추게 됩니다.
    설정창에서 피드백 버튼을 켰다 껏다 하는 기능이 활성화 되었으면 좋겠습니다.
    두번째로는 지우개 크기가 조절되지않아 3가지 크기만 있어 지우지 않고 싶은것까지 다 지워야 하는점이 불편하여 지우개 크기 조절이 되었으면 좋겠습니다.
    세번째로는 도형(동그라미,세모,네모,별)을 만들고나서 아이패드는 도형 끝을 스크롤하면 재수정이 가능했는데 안드로이드 버전은 수정이 안되네요..
    갤럭시탭에도 굿노트가 들어와서 비싼돈주고 기기 산 만큼 안드로이드 굿노트 개선이 꼭 필요하다고 생각합니다.
    느린것은 차츰 나아질것이라고 생각하는데 사용중 불편한점이 너무 많았습니다.
    꼭…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Windows version needs to get a searching button for searching handwritten or text in all documents. Thank you!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I want to change the font in the window version.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello, I would like to copy 1 full page to transfer to another notebook at the desired page number. Thank you

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Goodnotes'u nasıl çevrimdışı kullanabilirim internetsi z açılmıyor hiç bir notum ve internet yavaşsa da Çok zamanımı alıyor .

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For a lot of peoples sake plz add the feature to share the individual pages as the only option i have is to share the enitre book

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. El punto entero de una aplicación para tomar notas es que pueda usarse sin internet. Estoy pagando por una versión premium de una app de "alta calidad" que no funciona como debería o como lo prometen en sus anuncios.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I was so excited when I found out that Goodnotes would be available on Windows. But I have to admit I was fairly disappointed. I would suggest that you make the app work between IOS and Windows smoothly. This means all the same features in both platforms. That being said, one feature I like in the IOS version that is not in the windows version is the ability to have internal and external links in the notebooks. Honestly, I mostly use Goodnotes for Planner like documents and the lack of this feature in windows makes it useless for me.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I just wanted to use Passion Planner digital. Tried to download Goodnotes recently, when it was free, and could not. I'm guessing the changeover to paid with a one-week trial was in progress?

Anyway, now that I have it, nothing works. None of the hyperlinks work. None of the stickers work. (Now, if I could add cute and pretty stuff to the elements...) There's no search function that I can find...

I wouldn't mind paying for it, if it worked. Wildly different versions of the same product are incredibly confusing for people who need tutorials to learn things--because the tutorials…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please include PRINT Functions on Goodnotes WIndows, please

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →