Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. I have witnessed that while of am scrolling my books the app feels very jerky and lags also the pages swivel left & right , It would be very nice to see 120 Hz being a thing in drawing, notetaking and scrolling.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. But how is it possible that after all these months of beta still the application is not fluid ? I can understand waiting for new functions, but also wait to be able to write / use the application fluently ? after 8 months ? How much longer will we have to wait to be able to use it with a bit of fluidity?r I'm really not understanding the purpose of this beta application

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A way to have documents sent from Apple to Android in the app. Like airdrop.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Possibility to change the page number to an individual titel, which allows you to search for a specific topic or page without knowing the exact page number.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When writing in the app I am constantly experiencing lag, I have been looking forward for this app on android for so long so I can understand that the beta is a bit buggy. I really am looking forward to the official release, and I hope that will be soon because it is the best app for apple and will probably be the best for android!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be nice to have the option to be able to re-size the selected item etc. Example - when you make a shape, Instead of just moving it around, you can resize it, rotate it & make it bigger.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Je suis très enthousiaste à l’idée de la sortie de la version bêta de GoodNotes. L’une des principales raisons, si ce n’est la raison principale, pour laquelle je prévois de passer de OneNote à GoodNotes est la possibilité d’enregistrer l’audio du cours tout en prenant des notes. Je pense que GoodNotes a une longueur d’avance sur OneNote en ce qui concerne cette fonctionnalité. J’espère vraiment que cette option sera disponible avant le début de la rentrée scolaire en septembre 2023.

De plus, j’aimerais conserver le principe de OneNote qui consiste à avoir une grande page sur laquelle on peut importer…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. when you export a Notebook in pdf the pdf is in a very low quality. Also for some notebooks the export function doesn't work, i leave a screenshot

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I'm really enjoying Goodnotes for Android so far, but one thing I'd love is to be able to switch the position of or minimize the page selection sidebar (the area with the page previews that you can scroll through). As a left-handed person, my arm rests on it while I write and I end up accidentally changing pages rather than writing. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The ability to customize the button on an S pen to change it to other tools. It can be activated by clicking the button more than 1 time (in addition to pressing and holding for the eraser tool). For example, if a user clicks the button twice, the pen would automatically turns into a lasso tool or highlighter or etc. Essentially, more options for us!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use of numbers above a laptop keyboard as shortcuts for menu items will be great! For example:
    if I press 1, pen is selected;
    If i press 2, eraser is selected, and so on.
    This will make it smoother!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After using the pencil with the app, I noticed that when pressing one of the buttons on its side it erases, and when pressing the other one, it changes to the selection tool. Those features are really nice, but I would find it even more useful if it went back to the pen/marker that I was using before. So, when you need to erase something, you keep pressing the button and when you want to keep writing you just stop pressing it!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I use the pen and just lay my pen over the screen, the app makes ghost handwriting. It appears a lot.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the writing is so slow that is impossible to write a sentence. On this way the app it cannot be use neither to help you shape its future ...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 렉이 심하다

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Scrolling was a bit laggy, as well as zooming in and out of papers. Sometimes writing can be a bit late than what my stylus is currently writing

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. While creating a notebook, there should be an option for the number of pages you want to add to the notebook. If I want to create 100 pages notebook, I should not have to click 'add new page' 100 times. rather there should be a option to add multiple new pages at same time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would have been nice to see pressure sensitivity working in the new OnePlus pad or oppo pad 2 (Both are same).
    It's really pleasing to use good notes in onePlus tab.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great to be able to switch between highlighter and pen with one press of the spen side button. And to switch to eraser mode we just have to press and hold the side button.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?