Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2183 results found

1. As a school in Germany, we are not allowed to create backups on foreign servers. Since each school has the Iserv system (own server), the best solution for us would be to be able to select our own server as the destination for the automatic backup. The manual solution is possible for our students, but it is more complex and many forget to create the backup. The function would affect over 300 people at our school (and counting) and certainly many more throughout Germany.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. for example, some lecturer power slide can be show together in one screen to summary all the information

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 펜 종류가 더 많았으면 좋겠어요 연필이라던가..?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Un mode d'écriture au clavier serait très pratique pour la prise de notes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. When I touch my hp envy laptop in table mode to make notes on Windows Journal , the journal scrolls very fast across my lecture slides not allowing me to write smoothly. If Say A4 sized pages can be fixed like Good notes Ipad it will be helpful.As in we have to swipe to go to next page , something of that sort

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Conflict with YouTube Music Application

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Sería útil que se pueda sincronizar mis notas realizadas en mi tablet Android y visualizar en un iPhone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I've been using Microsoft Whiteboard since it was released and wish to have a way of copying the handwritten content there in here!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I can't use brush pen properly when using on windows ( I dont have touchscreen gadget nor a pen)(that is a lot of money). Can you do it automatically. When the brush go to down, it will thicken. And when the brush goes up, it wil thin. Can you do that please 😢😢😢. It means a lot for me! P/s: my mouse glitching

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When I'm writing, I like having my computer in portrait view because it mimics a piece of paper more closely. But when I do this, the app won't allow me to write - something about the screen being too small. However, when I leave it in "desktop" view, only about 1/3 of the "paper" is shown because the upper toolbar is so large.

If these issues could be corrected, it would definitely enhance the experience of using the app!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be great if user can connect easily with the same account as Ipad use (which is often a icloud.com email adress), or a Gmail ; and no only by a Microsoft account.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 셀프 노트처럼 펜을 누르면 지우개 동작하도록 바꾸면 편리할 것 같습니다

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Being able to see the pages compared to the background of the notes, to have the option of changing the background colour so we are able to see white paper against the white background, or there be a clear border to denote when the page ends.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 전체 문서에서 지울때 어떤 영역까지만 지우개가 작동하고 지워지지 않는 부분이 존재

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hola me gustaría que arreglarán el trazo para Spen ya que tiene algunas fallas y presenta lentitud,me gustaría sugerir algunas plantillas para distintas facultades cómo salud o anatomía, programación, contabilidad entre otras,sobre el teclado creo que aún no posee esa opción
    Mi dispositivo es Samsung galaxy Tab s6 Lite
    Saludos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Even if make a design same as iOS, and iOS user uses it; of the stress do it so that there is not it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. please help. My text on my ipad ís different from here in the Microsoft

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. On this version you cannot use icloud to sync notes and you cant add images. I think this is in the VERY early stages. Also the mac version is pretty rubbish too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Being able to switch between pen and eraser (or previously used item) by tapping the page twice or 2 fingers etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. To have the View mode before Edit mode when clicking on your documents. Sometimes we just want to consult our notes and not edit the document right away, and I keep leaving marks on my notes everytime I open it and just want to scroll down and I have to erase after.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?