Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. For a lot of peoples sake plz add the feature to share the individual pages as the only option i have is to share the enitre book

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. For me this would be really useful especial because we don't have files for different subjects- My music teacher sends me scores every few weeks to annotate read off etc. so having the ability to organize this with ether files or PDF files put into pre-existing notebooks would be great.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. whenever you have to zoom in and out to make changes, there is a considerable lag.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I think improving the PDF annotation capabilities by adding features such as text highlighting, uno online, text box insertion, and the ability to add audio or video annotations is neccessary. This would make Goodnotes a comprehensive tool for reviewing and annotating PDF documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I need dark mode on windows

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. The iOS version allows you to jump to any page from the outline, but the windows version requires scrolling or specifying the number of pages from the preview screen. It would be more convenient if it is possible to jump to any page from the outline.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Size of brush pen
    Should be in numeric value ex 10,11,12.....100

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. All the support articles reference a text box tool and a keyboard button

I just Imstalled the latest version and this has neither button

I also paid for the pro version

This is useless to me without single click keyboard activation for when I want to type

Any directions that take more than a single icon click are equally tedious and useless

Why can't the product match the directions?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Please mantain the same file name during the export, thank you!

I'd like also see the option to export a whole folder at once (it's fine have them saved in a .zip folder)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. When we draw a shape it should automatically fill the shape with a light shade of the same colour like in IOS version

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A pencil effect and the ability to change the opacity of a tool would allow for better diagram drawing.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Große Performance Probleme und Bugs seit den letzten Updates, dafür das man 7€ dafür bezahlen muss nicht vertretbar und extrem Anstrengend
    1. Beim scrollen (per touch) bugt es wohin es will, aufeinmal ist man auf seit 68 obwohl man auf seite 5 arbeitet, in letzter zeit sehr sehr oft!
    2. Beim öffnen und beginnen zu schreiben registriert goodnotes den stift nicht als solchen und scrollt mit in der schreibbewegung. Mit einiger verzögerung ist dann auch die Schrift aber so kann man nicht schreiben. Mehrmaliges schließen hilft da nicht
    3. Wie allgemein schon geschrieben von anderen, synchronisationsprobleme mit doppelten linien nach…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Das Programm hängt immer wieder und es hat manchmal lange Ladezeiten. Bitte passen Sie die Windows-Version an diese für iOS an. Selbst mit dem Goodnotes-Pro-Abonnement laufen die Dinge nicht wirklich besser, bitte passen Sie das an. So schnell wie möglich.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. -I have a dual pen (i.e. I can write on one side and erase with the other) but the app is having trouble of switching back in time. When I erase and go to back to writing, it ends up erasing
    -Page lag; takes time for page to load with writing
    -App freezes sometimes (I don't know if this is just me or due to too many notebooks used but after deleting some notebooks I have noticed less freezing)

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would love to see an idropper tool where you can pick the color of your pen from a picture. Plus all the iPad features. Thank you for coming to android!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be a good idea to have the ability to lock stamps into place to avoid accidentally moving it. I would suggest the same for text boxes!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The flashcards don't have a study flashcard option also there are so many missing essential functions from the ios on. What gives?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great if you could partner with Rocketbook so I can import my scans directly into Goodnotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Is voice recording not available in the Windows version of good notes?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?