Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. On an Ipad you can change your handwriting typing into a different font once it turns into text. I don't see the ability to do that.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1. 텍스트박스를 입력할때 s펜 필기 인식하여 글꼴 적용
    2. 하이라이터 이동 3.스티커 를 사용자가 등록할수 있는 기능
    3. 아이패드의 굿노트와 같은 탭기능
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I think there needs to be more options for typed text. Similar to options available in word or Google sheets. For example, I think there short be options for text centering, fonts, and wrapping.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. please consider adding the tab bar feature from ios where you can easily press a tab and it just jumps to the page

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I can't see the texts written by the keyboard option with a shared link. The pages are empty.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. i am using it in surface pro 7 tab and i see a lag in the pen and the ink following it. please reduce the lag between them

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We need Page copy function

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be a good idea to add an eyedropper tool where we can use it to find the colours that are used before within the notebook.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. why the windows version is so different it does make any sense ! as a student who owns apple and windows products i have to sometimes use one at a time and this difference between both of them makes difficult for the user .

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please include PRINT Functions on Goodnotes WIndows, please

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Ứng dụng đang viết thì bị lag

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I couldnt find supporting outlines and bookmarks together in many note apps including samsungnotes and onenote(but u can create outlines in bookmark manually but bookmarks lose its purpose, turning outline). This is necesseray to use goodnotes not only create notes but also editing pdf's. If outlines and bookmarks comes to new version of goodnotes, goodnotes would be the best notetaking app in digital platforms.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Android tablet users are familiar with flexcil. And in flexcil, we can erase what we write until we press the button of spen if we are galaxy users. It is better to put a options that we can choose about eraser. For example, if we can select 'erase while press the spen button' and 'change mode between eraser and pen when press the button one time.'

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. For shapes i think after you draw a shape you can tap on it without the stylus and be able to change the corners for example on a parallellogram and make it to a trapizoid or stuff like that, to be able to change only one thing about a shape.
    For images sometimes if i take a pic of a board i would like to cut it to specific parts and i don't want the whole image, there isn't an option for that and i think it would be good to implement it.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Lasso Tool

Being able to cut out certain pictures from a pdf of pictures.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When you add a comment, it is presently impossible to modify, erase or move it, unlike the IOS version. Adding this feature would be really useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I really like Goodnotes on my iPad mini, so I downloaded it for windows because I wanted to type some notes out and figured I could do it faster on my PC. I know the Windows version is new, but good lord why is it so different from IOS? I have very little features compared to IOS just when looking at text box formatting alone. My note libraries are completely separate between the two apps which seems like an odd choice. Also why is it a webapp? It should be a locally run application, I don't want to have to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. When I stopped writing and closed the app, then opened it the next day, some of the words and sentences I wrote were missing. I tried to sign out, and even re-install the app to make sure it ran properly, but nothing changed. I don't know what happened to the app. Hope Goodnotes team can fix it!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?