Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2186 results found

1. Not sure if intended, but doesn't seem pleasant and 'nice' from a UI / UX point of view

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. My use scenario: ordinary touchless notebook + handwriting board
    Problem: When using the tablet, in addition to adjusting the stroke thickness based on pressure, it also adjusts the stroke thickness based on the stroke speed, and I want to disable the latter one

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I study with pdf, I often see symbols disappearing in pictures

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be nice to add individually chosen pen/eraser sizes to the accoring toolbars, to have more options and have them available quickly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow us to use our Apple Login so we can share between desktop and Ipad. Also, should allow us to type on the desktop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please insert the SlimPen 2 for Microsoft Surface haptic feedback. It greatly improves the writing experience. That would be great. Thanks very much!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It is often that while handwriting notes, we use larger size brush with different colour for writing headings and smaller ones for paragraphs, every time I switch, I need to change the brush size. It would be better if a brush size is fixed to a pen with a particular colour. Hope I could explain myself.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. being able to nest pages under certain pages, and sections

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like the ability to change the date & time of a notebook in order to better organize my notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have used this version for a while and I have always had the loading problem, I asked a friend and the same thing happened to him

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. goodnotes as a windows native app with the created files and folders accessible/managable throu the file explorer.
    option to choose where to save the files (saving on another drive for example, switching standart folder would also be useful)

the folders and subfolders created in the app are made in the selcted folder, accessing it via file explorer will give you the exact same strukture

advantages:
    -easy selecting of specific files via explorer without the need to exit already opend files (if you need to look something up while working on homework)
    -possibillity to share specifi files or complete folders without…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have quite a number of annotated notes i refer to do my homework/revision. With synced accounts it would be great as all my saved files will be viewable on both screens. I would be able to have another screen to use while referring to my notes. Currently, I divide my iPad screen into my imported annotated notes and a notebook for me to do my homework. It is hard to write on my iPad with only half the screen available.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. i would be useful to be able to save my notes as a pdf file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Have the ability to rearrange the pen, eraser, text and highlighter icons in the panel. Especially because when I use split screen with Goodnotes, I'd have to scroll to access the text icon which is inconvenient

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Have an option to change between erasing the whole stroke or just a piece of it. Currently, it's only where you put the s pen but if you highlight something and want the whole highlight gone but not the words you're out of luck

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Pen thickness changes depending on direction of stroke. Usually, the stroke only gets thicker in a downward stroke. Right now it isn't much different than brush pen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I need some part of a pdf or a webpage. I go to windows snipping tool and then save an image and then paste it on my goodnotes page. Can we have a dedicated button on goodnotes which shows me my desktop and then allow me to take a screenshot. this feature is available in openboard if you'd like to check.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. S pen의 버튼이 지우개로 사용이 안된다.

앱이 버벅인다.

왜 오프라인 사용이 안되는가?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. No sirve la aplicación para una tableta Huawei MatePad 11. No cargan los documentos. Al anadir una nueva pagina, copia la anterior

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?