Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. After moving something with the lasso tool and tapping on the screen, I still have to press the center button of the Slim Pen 2 to go back to the stylus I had before. Please remove the last step where I have to press the middle button again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Instead of circling the whole area or letter that is needed to be moved or adjusted, it would be better if we could possibly just select the individual letter/area needing to be moved. Also, while selecting the area/letters, it would be nice to change the color or font type/size .

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. it's impossible use the app on this way. This is an alpha application, not a beta.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. At the moment the standard paper size is US letter. It would be useful, if you'd be able to change that to something different, A4 for example, so that the default size of a new document isn't letter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I had the IOS version whenever I had an iPad. I was able to take pictures and insert them from my camera roll. This is very helpful whenever taking notes in college and you cant write all the information on the slides very fast. It reduces the time and makes it easier. That would be a great help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There is no visible delete page button, so a suggestion would be to add one somewhere on the top of a page, like a "X" on the top left to delete the entire page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 會不會太誇張?我的筆記過一個下午全部不見!你們要怎麼賠?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have used this app on iPad and the first impression was amazing but in windows it felt like it wasn't made for it, maybe because of the UI, but the functionality is fine, try to make it look and feel like the ios version

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be nice to have a lasso tool so you can select things and move them around, like in Samsung notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. When i marked my handwriting with the bola it would be great of beeing able to drag the marked part to another page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would really like to be able to regroup my notebooks il a bigger one.
    So if I study one topic I can have more than one notebook for that topic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would love if the column within notebooks that has the pages listed/previewed could be collapsible. In portrait orientation, this gets in the way of the actual page displayed, and makes it harder to work in the left-hand most part of the page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I like how one note allows you to write notes beside an imported document would be good if goodnotes did the same?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to Write in ALL CAPS with Apple Pencil in GoodNotes Text Styling function

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adjustable sidebar from left to right. For all the left handed writers among us. :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I uninstalled and then reinstall again the app but nothing. after the last upgrade the app shows only a big white page. HELP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Link to edit with Windows and IPad does not work: I can share a document from the IPad so I can see it on the Windows. However, the file is not updated, so if I write something in the document on the Windows, it is not visible on the IPad afterwards. Analogous in the other direction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. The possibility to add notes in a box, much like a post in in a sheet of paper

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?