Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2186 results found

1. Allow ability to set default color of text box (ie. if you are typing on an uploaded pdf you don't want the text to always switch back to black, being able to set it as a blue/white/more readable colour would stop you having to change it all the time)
    2. Ability to edit pdf page/slide order. ie. Being able to move page 7 to the position above page 5
    3. Ability for highlighter to lock on to text from uploaded pdfs for ease of highlighting.
    4. Ability to insert filled boxes and shapes to facilitate readability of text
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  1. Que la aplicación sea amigable con las funciones de otros lapices tactiles como el spen de galaxy

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2. The new added feature (text box) is helpful, but I wish we can change the font size and style of the text by choosing from the fonts installed on our device. Thanks a lot for you hard working.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I noticed that in the ios ver. you can do the (undo) and (redo) options by clicking on the sides of the screen by two fingers (on the left side for undo, and right side for redo)
    It would be helpful if you added this feature to the windows app also, it's much easier than clicking on the button of it on the screen while rushing in writing and taking notes. Thank you!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It is very laggy during the scrolling or the handwriting on my Samsung Tab S8 Ultra which is the most powerful Tablet you can get in the Android world on this time. I would like to have

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to be able to paste pictures I've taken with the "smart select" option which I have in Samsung Tablet. I believe that You can integrate this option to your App.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There is lag while taking hand written notes there is less no of feature since its beta. It felt somewhat smooth

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Since this is the windows/pc version, it's understandable that not everyone has touch screens or Wacoms wherein they can write texts using the pen with the same experience when they use ipad. Even if they do, it's not a guarantee that users have great or cute handwriting themselves.

Since adding texts is available, I am suggesting that there would be multiple available fonts to choose from and also have the user have the ability to use fonts that are already installed in their own computers, or just add one to the app. This way, people can add texts to their…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. S펜으로 필기하는데 펜 반응속도가 너무 느립니다 고쳐주세요

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be nice if the button on active styluses like spen can be used to quickly switch between pen and eraser. Right now it is a hassle to constantly change to eraser and back to the pen.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When i hit backspace, it leaves very faint but annoying marks that erase when additional text is typed. The following attachment has been edited to make the marks more prominent

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It will be very usefull to be able to use shortcuts as ctrl+z, and personalize those.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add options to fill color in shapes ,
    add Precise eraser and
    Lasso Selection screenshot options

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add options to change color of ink which was written earlier.
    Please add more sticker packs

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 갤럭시 노트, 그리고 태블릿과 연결되는 s펜 버튼을 누르면 지우개를 사용할 수 있도록 개선되었으면 좋겠습니다

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I was so happy when I knew that goodnote5 is going to be available for Windows! The experience I have had in trying the app is good as a beta ver. and here are some suggestions I wish it will be added or improved soon:
    Change from eraser to pen automatically. When I erase by clicking on the button of my pen, it stays on the erasing option. While rushing in taking notes I sometimes forget to choose the pen after erasing so I erase by mistake other words.
    Converting shapes and lines drawn by hand to drawn shapes and…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. 키보드 영어, 숫자는 되는데 한글 지원이 안 됩니다

2. 올가미로 글자만 옮기는 게 아니라 캡처까지 가능하게 해주세요

3. 파일 400MB까지 불러오기 가능하게 해주세요

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Not many apps include pdf files importer, but a few (2-3 apps) or none have ppt importer. If you would give the ability of importing PPT it would be AMAZING 😍!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be nice to create graphs!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →